/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I keep getting those thoughtss..

3mran
10-10-2015, 03:16 PM
salam aleikum, i have this 1 BIG problem and only problem in my life
I keep getting those thoughts that im not alive. It all started with all those questions in my head

-From where did Allah come from(astaghfirullah ya rabi)
-Why did allah create this world
-How did he create them
-What would happend if there wasnt no earth nor any world

I really want all help/and answers from all my questions

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
10-10-2015, 04:42 PM
We mostly all go through that phase. If you are truly seeking, you would ask all kinds of questions. You cannot just accept blindly answers.

So, we have to use reason and seek knowledge that is relevant to us. Our purpose. For this I have found Jeffrey Lang's talk on YouTube on the subject the purpose of life to be invaluable. About 93 minutes but well worth it. On the other questions, there's no benefit in knowing the answers. Why is Alpha Centauri needed, or others does not detract from the fact that life on earth is a test. All these ponderings serves as a distraction from performing our real duties.

You see, it is Syaitan's vowed duty to lead mankind astray. He plants all kinds of stuff in our heart. Some people will let it fester and grow. Some will weed it out. On some it will perhaps not take root, and on some it may find fertile ground. There are many, many types of seeds planted in every human being to rebel against Allah and everyone will have theirs to face.

I'm sure in time you will outgrow it.

:peace:

shafat10
10-10-2015, 09:18 PM
Walaikum Assalam.
I can feel you. Either way, I would suggest you don't worry about such questions please. Those aren't coming from a stable mind but from the Satan whispering to you such questions.

I will however try to answer all and hope you get some help from them.

1. Who created God?
Allah clearly mentions in the Quran in Surah Ikhlas, Chapter number 112, verse number 3, He begets not, nor was he begotten.
Allah is neither created, nor will he be destroyed, or die.
For the sake of argument, even if I agree that God has a creator, then you'd ask, who is the creator of that creator? And again, who is the creator of that creator's creator? And the question goes on and on and on until infinity.
Hence simple logic says that God always existed and will always exist. Moreover, this question arises because we tend to believe that there is a past, present, and future. However that not the case. Don't bash me, but if you do some advanced Physics, you will come to know that there's nothing like time. No past, no present, no future. Everything is in a moment of NOW. I am currently doing a research on Physics - Time and most of the experts have come to a conclusion that there's nothing like Time. What we use in our daily life is for our ease, it's just an illusion. I know it sounds like am being a moron, but trust me, am being honest. Hence like I said, Science proves that there's nothing like time, so there's no question of what came first and when will it all end. No, God was always there and will always be there. Hence the concept of Heaven and Hell, eternity. I have seen some people here ask that will it not get boring in Paradise? Nah it will not. Because you cannot use the Physics of this world and compare it to Jannah. The physics of Jannah is heavenly and totally different. Like I said, there's no past, present and future, hence no reason why you will be bored. Hence also logically you know God was there, is there, and always will be there. No beginning, no end.

2. Why did Allah create this world?
Well, He is the Creator, a Creator by definition creates right? So as He is a Creator, He had to create. :D. If He doesn't create, then why is He a Creator? Lol, I hope you get it, simple answer there.

3. How did He create them?
Well, that's deep. Do you know how a fly is created? A house fly. Do you know? We don't. So I believe we should rather think about small stuff first, then imagine the big. Allah says BE and it IS. So yah, for Him it's a piece of cake, for us it's something great because we can't make. There are 2 types of makers. One is like us, who makes something from something. Like you cut a tree, take wood, chop it, make furniture.
2nd type of maker is making something from nothing, that only Allah can do, we cannot.
And remember, science doesn't answer why, it answers how stuff works. It doesn't answer how stuff was made either. It says the Earth revolves round the sun but it doesn't know why the Earth should revolve round the sun, making 24 hours day, sustaining life, but it does support life, amazing right? Science sees no reason why. So if you're in to science and have basic understandings of it, you'll come to know that we humans deal with how stuff works and not necessarily with why that way. Why 2+2=4, why not 8? The answer is, we don't know. Neither is it necessary. It's just the way it is. We either accept it or reject, intelligent people accept. :).

4. What is Earth wasn't there and nothing was there?
To answer that, you first need the situation to be present. If I ask, what if you weren't ever born? That's a silly question because to realise that or know that, I have to go back in time and make you "not to be born ever", which is ridiculous and unscientific and impossible. Hence the question itself is illogical. If you can make the world disappear and nothing appear, only then can you know what would have happened. Till then, you can only uselessly wonder.

Hope these helps. And I hope you realise the questions you asked, or aka, the questions which Satan makes people think of, is unscientific, and irrelevant, and silly, ridiculous in the highest degree. ;).

Hope this helps eh... Good day.

3mran
10-11-2015, 09:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by shafat10
Walaikum Assalam.
I can feel you. Either way, I would suggest you don't worry about such questions please. Those aren't coming from a stable mind but from the Satan whispering to you such questions.

I will however try to answer all and hope you get some help from them.

1. Who created God?
Allah clearly mentions in the Quran in Surah Ikhlas, Chapter number 112, verse number 3, He begets not, nor was he begotten.
Allah is neither created, nor will he be destroyed, or die.
For the sake of argument, even if I agree that God has a creator, then you'd ask, who is the creator of that creator? And again, who is the creator of that creator's creator? And the question goes on and on and on until infinity.
Hence simple logic says that God always existed and will always exist. Moreover, this question arises because we tend to believe that there is a past, present, and future. However that not the case. Don't bash me, but if you do some advanced Physics, you will come to know that there's nothing like time. No past, no present, no future. Everything is in a moment of NOW. I am currently doing a research on Physics - Time and most of the experts have come to a conclusion that there's nothing like Time. What we use in our daily life is for our ease, it's just an illusion. I know it sounds like am being a moron, but trust me, am being honest. Hence like I said, Science proves that there's nothing like time, so there's no question of what came first and when will it all end. No, God was always there and will always be there. Hence the concept of Heaven and Hell, eternity. I have seen some people here ask that will it not get boring in Paradise? Nah it will not. Because you cannot use the Physics of this world and compare it to Jannah. The physics of Jannah is heavenly and totally different. Like I said, there's no past, present and future, hence no reason why you will be bored. Hence also logically you know God was there, is there, and always will be there. No beginning, no end.

2. Why did Allah create this world?
Well, He is the Creator, a Creator by definition creates right? So as He is a Creator, He had to create. :D. If He doesn't create, then why is He a Creator? Lol, I hope you get it, simple answer there.

3. How did He create them?
Well, that's deep. Do you know how a fly is created? A house fly. Do you know? We don't. So I believe we should rather think about small stuff first, then imagine the big. Allah says BE and it IS. So yah, for Him it's a piece of cake, for us it's something great because we can't make. There are 2 types of makers. One is like us, who makes something from something. Like you cut a tree, take wood, chop it, make furniture.
2nd type of maker is making something from nothing, that only Allah can do, we cannot.
And remember, science doesn't answer why, it answers how stuff works. It doesn't answer how stuff was made either. It says the Earth revolves round the sun but it doesn't know why the Earth should revolve round the sun, making 24 hours day, sustaining life, but it does support life, amazing right? Science sees no reason why. So if you're in to science and have basic understandings of it, you'll come to know that we humans deal with how stuff works and not necessarily with why that way. Why 2+2=4, why not 8? The answer is, we don't know. Neither is it necessary. It's just the way it is. We either accept it or reject, intelligent people accept. :).

4. What is Earth wasn't there and nothing was there?
To answer that, you first need the situation to be present. If I ask, what if you weren't ever born? That's a silly question because to realise that or know that, I have to go back in time and make you "not to be born ever", which is ridiculous and unscientific and impossible. Hence the question itself is illogical. If you can make the world disappear and nothing appear, only then can you know what would have happened. Till then, you can only uselessly wonder.

Hope these helps. And I hope you realise the questions you asked, or aka, the questions which Satan makes people think of, is unscientific, and irrelevant, and silly, ridiculous in the highest degree. ;).

Hope this helps eh... Good day.
Thank you very much for your answer, so i see that shaytan is the problem.. That he keeps whipers the bad thing to me. Then how do i get shaytan away from me.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
BeTheChange
10-11-2015, 11:12 PM
Asalamualykum,

Please visit: http://www.islamicboard.com/worship-...h-baqarah.html

Algareeb
10-12-2015, 04:42 AM
Wa alaikum assalaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu. First, you need to know that evil thoughts are signs of faith. Back to your questions.

Allah created the sun, moon, earth and everything around us OUT OF NOTHING. Can you create another sun, moon and earth OUT OF NOTHING?

The point is that Allah has the knowledge to create anything out of nothing and we don't.

So, we will fail in our attempt to create another sun, moon and earth out of nothing unless He grants us that knowledge.
We will also fail in our attempt to know where He came from, why He created earth, how it was created and what would happen if it didn't exist unless He grants us the knowledge.

shafat10
10-12-2015, 08:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by 3mran
Thank you very much for your answer, so i see that shaytan is the problem.. That he keeps whipers the bad thing to me. Then how do i get shaytan away from me.
That's a real difficult question. :D.

Well, I would suggest, that when you pray and recite the Quran, try to do it with understanding :).

Only when you can understand the prayer and all your recitations, only then will you realise the message and be able to grasp it.

That was a very short answer, but am sure for a detailed answer, the other members can surely help you :).

Hope this helps.

brotherabdullah
10-28-2015, 02:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by 3mran
Asalaam Alaikum Brother,

Shaytan is always around, trying to make us go astray. As stated in the Holy Quran Surah Al-A'raf, Verses 16 & 17, "[Satan] said, "Because You have put me in error, I will surely sit in wait for them on Your straight path. (16)

Then I will come to them from before them and from behind them and on their right and on their left, and You will not find most of them grateful [to You]."(17)

So brother as you can see, before we had even been born, Shaytan had vowed to make us go astray by 'attacking' us from all directions. Using various tactics and what not. As stated "You will not find most of them grateful to you." An interpretation to that is that, Shaytan will make people disbelieve in the existence in Allah in way he finds necessary. A restless being that doesn't quite give up.
The best way to protect yourself from Shaytan, is too surround yourself with good deeds. Listen to Quran instead of music, read the Quran and understand its meaning, pray 5 times a day including the sunnah and nafl prayers and insha allah you will notice that your everyday life will become blessed, insha allah.
May Allah guide all of us to stay on one straight path, and that is to worship him alone with no doubt that he is one God and none is associated with him.

Umm Abed
10-31-2015, 08:01 AM
You have to ignore all bad thoughts, they'r from shaitan the accursed.

Read the ta'awwuz and ignore the waswasa. Allah knows whats in your heart.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!