/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Free cute kittens!

strivingobserver98
10-11-2015, 11:23 PM
A brother I know, his wife is giving away these kittens. One of the stripy ones is already gone, so there's two left!

If you can look after one of these furry friends why not take one?

Please PM me if interested. [emoji4]

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BilalKid
10-12-2015, 04:09 AM
i'm far far away imsad

strivingobserver98
10-12-2015, 03:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by BilalKid
i'm far far away imsad
Yes, UK only I'm afraid.

lonewolf007
10-12-2015, 07:20 PM
awwww masha'Allah they're gorgeous and cute.........i love kittens but my mom is a lil bit scared.............so i guess not anytime soon lol

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
'Abd-al Latif
10-12-2015, 07:36 PM
You monster. How can you separate them???

Insaanah
10-12-2015, 09:02 PM
Hope they find kind, loving, caring homes, and bring much happiness into the homes they go into.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!