/* */

PDA

View Full Version : With the Priest

islamkingdom
10-12-2015, 09:02 AM
he family returned to the hotel in the evening and later George received a call from Janolka telling him that the appointment with the priest, Luigi, would be at the church at 10 a.m. the following day, and that he was expecting them.

•George: Katrina, that was Janolka informing us that the appointment with the priest is tomorrow at 10a.m., but what shall we do with the kids?
•Katrina: We can either take them with us or leave them at the park next to the church – it’s a wonderful park.
•George: I think it will be better to leave them at the park.
At 8:30am, George, Katrina and the kids went to the fantastic playground in the park next to the church. They left Michael and Sally there after they had asked the caretaker to watch over them. The couple then went to the church to meet with the priest, for their 10 a.m. appointment. Janolka welcomed them and then they went to meet the priest, Luigi, who warmly received them.

•Father Luigi: Hello, Katrina. I’ve heard about your great efforts in Britain, may God bless you.
•Katrina: This is due to what we’ve learned from you and your knowledge from which we have benefited.
•Father Luigi: Hello George. Janolka has told me about your questions and his admiration for the way you think; so please, go ahead and ask anything you want.
•George: I have four questions. I don’t want to waste your time so I’ll get straight to the point. The first one is: I can’t understand how come the Lord is one and three at the same time? I’ve read a lot about this and heard many explanations, but I haven’t managed to reach an answer yet, and - I apologize for saying this - I get the feeling that Christianity is just like paganism.
The expression of the priest’s face changed. He looked at Janolka’s and Katrina’s faces, and then gazed down and said:

•Father Luigi: And what’s the second question?
•George: Is Jesus divine or human? Is he a god to be worshipped or a servant who was murdered? Did the Lord have to die to save humanity?! Isn’t it possible to save humanity without needing to die?
•Father Luigi: Okay George, what is the third question?
TO know the third question and the answers visit our site :en.islamkingdom.com
Source:islamkingdom

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
M.I.A.
10-12-2015, 01:16 PM
Clickbait!!

..in one of its many forms.

Not happy, well written though.

M.I.A.
10-12-2015, 01:18 PM
Clickbait!!

..in one of its many forms.

Not happy, well written though.

+1 for not being called Mario.

...it's a novel, fantastic..

Unfortunately it kind of reminded me of an imam I knew.

Clickaway :/ the internet.. You can never leave.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!