/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

Khalid Saifullah
10-14-2015, 02:07 PM
As Salaam u Alaikum

I've been invited to benefit from this wonderful forum. I'm a student of anyone from whom I can benefit.

I live in Pretoria, South Africa

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strivingobserver98
10-14-2015, 02:13 PM
Walaikum salam,

Welcome to the forum brother Khalid [emoji4]

May Allah reward you for your efforts. Ameen!

sister herb
10-14-2015, 02:15 PM
Wa alaykumussalam

Welcome to forum.

Muslim Woman
10-14-2015, 02:53 PM
:wa:

bro , welcome here . Pl. browse forum and take part in the discussions.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
greenhill
10-14-2015, 03:56 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Hopefully you will benefit a lot being here. Wishing you a great stay.

:peace:

strivingobserver98
10-14-2015, 09:32 PM
More indepth introduction taken from his website below.

Maulana Khalid Dhorat hails from Laudium, Pretoria, and is presently serving as an Imam at Masjid Sayyadina Hamzah (RA) in Erasmia.

He completed his Aalim Faadil course from Darul ‘Uloom Zakariyya in 1992 and his Masters in Islamic Studies from the University of Johannesburg in 1996.

Being passionate about writing, he completed a course in Journalism and has been contributing to many local newspapers and magazines since 2000. He also taught for various durations at institutions such as Darul Uloom Zakariyya, the University of Johannesburg, the Tshwane Muslim School, and the Al-Ghazali College.

He also served as a Research-Fellow at the Darus Salaam Islamic Research Centre and the Jamiatul ‘Ulama SA.

His first book: “How Well do you know the Sahabah?” published in 1992, has been reprinted several times.

May Allah Ta’ala accept all the efforts of the writer of these articles and crown them with divine acceptance – Ameen
Masha Allah another gem on the forum :).

aflawedbeing
10-19-2015, 01:10 PM
Wa alaykum salaam and welcome, Khalid.

LoveYourAllah
10-20-2015, 02:43 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Khalid Saifullah
As Salaam u Alaikum

I've been invited to benefit from this wonderful forum. I'm a student of anyone from whom I can benefit.

you are so blessed wallahi
what part?
all the big sheiks are in south africa
i want to do alim course there!!!

Abu Musab
04-20-2016, 06:02 PM
As Salaam u Alaikum

Wa `alaykumus salaam.

I thought it was you Moulana when i saw your name, i didn't know you were a member of this forum.

Abu Musab
04-20-2016, 06:04 PM
Moulana Khalid is one of the few `ulamaa who isn't afraid to stand up for his beliefs, and who calls a spade a spade.

BeTheChange
04-20-2016, 08:18 PM
As Salaam u Alaikum

Walaikumasalaam,

I've read many of your beneficial posts Alhamdulilah.

Sorry for the late welcome but i've just seen this thread. A belated and warm welcome to the forum and it's a real pleasure to have you here Alhamdulilah.

I like your comment about being a student of everyone's if you can benefit.

May Allah swt help us all implement the knowledge that we do have and gain new knowledge that will benefit us all Ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!