/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How to keep consistent in good deeds

anonymous
10-15-2015, 01:12 AM
Salam.

How can we stay consistent in doing good deeds and habits? Sometimes we pick up good habits then eventually lose them again. How can we prevent this from happening?

May Allah reward you all.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
M.I.A.
10-15-2015, 01:17 AM
keep in good company.

anonymous
10-15-2015, 01:48 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by M.I.A.
keep in good company.
Sometimes always in good company is not possible. But I will try to, jazakhallah khair.

shafat10
10-15-2015, 05:00 PM
If you stop doing something, you lose the habit. How about continue doing the good deeds time and again?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
BeTheChange
10-15-2015, 06:03 PM
Asalamualykum,

Day 1 - Force yourself, keep a reminder, write a schedule for the day.

Day 2 - Do the same. Consciously remind yourself.

Day 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 - Same as above.

Day 12 - You may notice it is slowly becoming a habit.

Day 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 - Keep doing the same act.

Day 18 and beyond - In sha Allah a habit?

But you still need to push yourself in achieving your goal as the temptation to sin will still be there.

Focus on the end goal - i.e. If it's a religious goal, keep thinking of Allah swt pleasure and receiving the book of deeds in your right hand. In sha Allah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!