/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Jessica New to Site and Just Newly Converted to Islam

jessica6sg
10-16-2015, 05:52 AM
Hello to all my new Brothers and sisters,

Allah bless you all...

I am new to this site and I am also very new to Islam. I am converting you see and I see Brothers and sisters that could help me learn. I also seek sisters that can help me learn my role as a woman in Islam and my role as a wife once I marry an Islam Man. I cannot wait to learn more and submit to my new faith and role as an Islamic woman. I am happy I found this forum and I hope I can learn allot here. If there are other forums and websites that would be good for me to join and/or visit please let me know because I am eager to learn and talk with more Brothers and sisters out there.

Also I also seek any information on free Hijab's; as a new Islam woman and becoming unemployed just recently; I cannot afford much and I was hoping that there might be some programs out there to help newly converted Islam women with the things they needed. Please let me know if you know of any; thank you :)

Respectfully,
Jessica

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aflawedbeing
10-16-2015, 06:24 AM
Asalaamu alaykum wa rahmahtullahi wa barakatuh Jessica.
Welcome to the forums, sister.

May Allah swt continue to reward and guide you. Ameen.

greenhill
10-16-2015, 02:01 PM
Welcome to the the deen and the forum :D

This site is about promoting the understanding of islam. It is moderated so it's safe to say you will learn within the limits of what's offered.

Wishing you a great stay.

:peace:

Scimitar
10-16-2015, 02:24 PM
Assalaam alaikum sister Jessica :)

Welcome to the worlds largest family :)

Scimi

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sister herb
10-16-2015, 03:10 PM
Salam alaykum

Welcome to forum new sister. And welcome to islam too.

About free hijabs, you could ask advice from the nearest mosque (if there is any). Or maybe some kind sister can sends you some.

Also making hijab (or khimar) by yourself is easy; you can find many quides how to make the simple ones from the internet.

jessica6sg
10-19-2015, 04:57 AM
Thank you everyone for the kind welcomes
Allah bless you all

Abz2000
10-19-2015, 10:59 AM
Overview of the series:
CD 1- The Purpose and Goals of the Series
CD 2- The Basic sources of Islam: Quran, Sunnah & Hadith
CD 3- The Universality of Islam and Its Timelessness
CD 4- Testimony of Faith; Islamic Law and Fiqh
CD 5- Special Rewards for the Convert / Issue of Faith and Marriage from Pre-Muslim Days
CD 6- Islamic Creed and The Article of Faith
CD 7- The Ritual Acts & The Five Pillars of Islam
CD 8- The Character, Morals & Relations of The Muslim
CD 9- A Muslims Social Interaction Towards a Spouse
CD 10-A Muslims Social Behavior with Neighbors and Non-Muslims
CD 11-The Social Behavior with the Society as a Muslim
CD 12-Motivating and Increasing Ones Faith

http://www.kalamullah.com/guide-for-the-new-muslim.html

fro your mp3 playlist:
lives of the prophets, life of muhammad pbuh:

http://www.everymuslim.co.za/index.p...h-anwar-awlaki

or download in one folder from skydrive:

http://orbitislam.com/download-anwar...laki-lectures/

Muslim Woman
10-19-2015, 04:52 PM
:sl:

:welcome:

jessica6sg
10-19-2015, 09:27 PM
Also to sister herb and Muslim Woman; thank you so very much sisters for your welcomes as well; I much need sisters to talk to about what women are expected to be like and act like and stuff within Muslim. If you both would not mind; maybe we can chat sometime :)

Thank you both for the welcomes and Allah bless you both too.
Respectfully,
Jessica

crimsontide06
10-19-2015, 09:41 PM
Welcome!

LoveYourAllah
10-20-2015, 02:42 AM
sister.. how many hijabs do you need?

Muslim Woman
10-20-2015, 03:31 AM
Salam dear sis,

apply for joining sister section. Insha Allah we will have endless chat there lol

jessica6sg
10-22-2015, 04:39 AM
Hello Muslim Woman and sister,

I have applied for the sister section but since I last checked I have not been approved yet... I have not checked today yet but I will sister. Thank you for your message sister...
Allah bless you sister...

Hello LoveYourAllah:

Sir, there was a kind organization that has just sent me some or one or some; hehehe; for free. Once I get the package then I will see how many they sent me and go from there, and then I can let you know; okay brother... Thank you...
Allah bless you brother.

Hello Crimsontide06:
Thank you for the welcome brother...
Allah bless you too :)

Muslim Woman
10-22-2015, 05:26 AM
:sl:

format_quote Originally Posted by jessica6sg
Hello Muslim Woman and sister,

I have applied for the sister section but since I last checked I have not been approved yet...

it may take few more days , have patience :)

email us if u need :statisfie

jessica6sg
10-27-2015, 04:50 AM
Thank you sister Muslim Woman

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!