PDA

View Full Version : best muslim country to live in?



BilalKid
10-16-2015, 08:31 PM
^^

many are not good at all, in current time where is best ?? ^o)
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aflawedbeing
10-16-2015, 09:50 PM
No correct answer here.
What matters is your heart and your emaan.

You could be the best in the West, or the worst in the East...
Reply

sister herb
10-16-2015, 09:58 PM
Once one friend from Gaza said to me that any country in the best to her as she can pray Allah in where ever she is.
Reply

*charisma*
10-16-2015, 10:29 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

Depends what you mean by "best"..best in what?
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
shafat10
10-17-2015, 08:58 PM
Like everyone said, it depends on you.
You could be married with your wife and happily living in Antarctic if that gives you peace and perfect ways to practice Islam, like you both waking up and praying Tahajjud in negative degree temperature, cold and silent, if that's what you prefer [emoji14].

So you see, it depends xD.
Reply

shafat10
10-17-2015, 09:04 PM
But ya, theoretically speaking, if you live in Saudia, Makkah - Madinah and pray 5 prayers daily there, then that's something in my opinion, or as far as I am concerned, the most peaceful and best place to live in.

Not talking on anyone's behalf, but every single time I went, I just didn't want to leave... So sad I could only go for a week maximum :( I wish I went every year :(
Reply

aflawedbeing
10-17-2015, 09:44 PM
Originally Posted by shafat10
Like everyone said, it depends on you.
You could be married with your wife and happily living in Antarctic if that gives you peace and perfect ways to practice Islam, like you both waking up and praying Tahajjud in negative degree temperature, cold and silent, if that's what you prefer [emoji14].

So you see, it depends xD.
That actually sounds so aesthetically beautiful, albeit it not practical.
Imagine taking off your 100 layers to make wuhdu (without frostbite) and then putting them back on to pray. :P

Originally Posted by shafat10
But ya, theoretically speaking, if you live in Saudia, Makkah - Madinah and pray 5 prayers daily there, then that's something in my opinion, or as far as I am concerned, the most peaceful and best place to live in.

Not talking on anyone's behalf, but every single time I went, I just didn't want to leave... So sad I could only go for a week maximum :( I wish I went every year :(
Masha'Allah.

Everyone may have that place, and everyone's place may be different.
I can't help but feel this answer'd be common place amongst us.

I've not yet been.
Reply

BilalKid
10-18-2015, 01:28 AM
Originally Posted by *charisma*
Assalamu Alaikum

Depends what you mean by "best"..best in what?
best in deen atmosphere
Reply

*charisma*
10-18-2015, 02:09 AM
Well, I've been to Morocco, Oman, Kuwait, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Jordan, UAE (Dubai and Abu Dhabi), and Palestine alhemdulilah.
I grew up in the US.

The truth is, the best atmosphere is the one you make for yourself. Every one of these places, despite that they are filled with Muslims, will have something missing islamically. There is corruption everywhere.

I suggest, if you have the opportunity, to travel. Your insight will deepen. While you may not find the utopia of Islam, you will have moments where you feel it near. It may be in the form of a child beggar in the street or the kindness of stranger.

Lastly, salaah is when you are closest to Allah, no matter where you are.
Reply

BilalKid
10-19-2015, 01:24 AM
Originally Posted by *charisma*
Lastly, salaah is when you are closest to Allah, no matter where you are.
will not salah be different if prayed in US to saudi??

sometime annoying thing happen like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDXVdhtcMxk
Reply

*charisma*
10-19-2015, 02:00 AM
Khushoo bro, khushoo..it's important lol.

The video you posted...I can't help to think how many rewards this bro is getting mashallah.
Reply

Ridwaan Ravat
10-20-2015, 01:58 PM
Assalamualykum.

Sadly I'm not aware of the living conditions of most of the world, thus unable to comment on a suitable country to stay in.

Jazakallah khair
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!