/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Arabic Alphabet For Only $20 For Limited Time

MohammedK
10-17-2015, 01:22 AM
Salam Alakium,

I am offering my Arabic Alphabet online course for only $20 for a limited time. I currently have 400 students signed up to that course and one 5 star review. The course is presented in the same method as I studied it at KIU based on shiekh Bilal's book. It consists of 20 hour long lessons and has lots of practice assignments and quizzes and tests and instruction. My course is far better then anyone else because the method is very innovative and very easy to follow and learn. Arabic Alphabet is very hard to learn without a good teaching method and instructor. Its considered one of the most difficult languages to learn and the teaching method needs to be easy to follow. My Arabic Alphabet course is very easy to follow and intensive and all that I ask for you is to follow all the lessons do all the work and instruction and try your best and take hour or so a day and you will be on your way to learning Arabic Alphabet.

visit me today here: http://www.madinah-institute.com/

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!