/* */

PDA

View Full Version : NSW police ask youths if they've been 'approached about Islam'

Abz2000
10-18-2015, 10:53 AM
a new form of psychological attack?

NSW police ask youths if they've been 'approached about Islam'

Police in NSW have been criticised after a video emerged showing plain-clothes officers asking a group of youth in Bankstown if they have been approached by anyone about Islam.In the mobile phone video, which is reportedly being distributed online by radical Islamic political party Hizb ut-Tahrir, a pair of officers is seen talking to a group of youths."Obviously we're from Bankstown police," one officer says.

"The reason why we're walking around Bankstown today is to speak to the young blokes in Bankstown and see if they're being approached by anyone in relation to Islam and stuff like that."

The phrasing has been criticised by Muslim community leader and anti-radicalisation campaigner Jamal Daoud."Any activity from the police is okay but this is some kind of joke," Mr Daoud told the*Daily Telegraph.

"Why are you asking about Islam? You need to ask about radical Islam or extremism or ISIS…to ask someone about Islam is stupid."

Liberal Democratic Senator David Leyonhjelm also weighed in, saying he didn't blame the young people for not co-operating with police."If I were in their place, I would probably have given them some lip," he said.
"Rather than just approaching people and expecting co-operation, the police need to work a lot harder at getting people on side."

Police released a statement to the*Daily Telegraph*explaining their actions."Community engagement is one tool we are using in the fight against radicalisation," a statement read.
"It is crucial we identify and speak to those people at greatest risk of being targeted by those with extremist views."

Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/201...8ocOKvIiZOc.99
the police should ensure the kids are playing safely and avoiding intoxicants and that they are praying five times a day, if they don't know the prayer they should also teach them how to pray.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abz2000
10-18-2015, 01:25 PM
Many throughout Syria have become aware of ISIS’s religious strictness. ISIS conducts tests on*those stopped at*checkpoints. They ask them questions about how many*rak’aas*[kneels] are performed for each prayer time and the way one is supposed to pray.
At first we doubted that, but then we saw it ourselves in Azaz in the Aleppo countryside.
awIn Azaz, an ISIS fighter asked the driver the number of*rak’aas*for each prayer.
The driver answered wrongly, (dun dun dun daaaan).....
.........so the Chechen ISIS fighter asked the driver to get out of the car, (heart begings to beat fast).......
....... took him to a nearby field, (heart begins to thump loudly).......
.......explained to him how to pray properly, and didn’t let the driver go till after praying four full*rak’aas. :)

Read more:*http://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/secu...#ixzz3ovQnbfu2

brackets added for drama effect.

Abz2000
10-18-2015, 02:16 PM
Found In: Sahih Bukhari Chapter No: 4,*Ablutions (Wudu')Hadith*no: 184

Narrated: Asma bint Abu BakrI came to 'Aisha the wife of the Prophet during the solar eclipse. The people were standing and offering the prayer and she was also praying.
I asked her, "What is wrong with the people?" She beckoned with her hand towards the sky and said, "Subhan Allah."
I asked her, "Is there a sign?" She pointed out, "Yes." So I, too, stood for the prayer till I fell unconscious and later on I poured water on my head.
After the prayer, Allah's Apostle praised and glorified Allah and said,
"Just now I have seen something which I never saw before at this place of mine, including Paradise and Hell.
I have been inspired (and have understood) that you will be put to trials in your graves and these trials will be like the trials of Ad-dajjal, or nearly like it (the sub narrator is not sure of what Asma' said).
Angels will come to every one of you and ask, 'What do you know about this man?'
A believer will reply, 'He is Muhammad, Allah's Apostle , and he came to us with self-evident truth and guidance. So we accepted his teaching, believed and followed him.'
Then the angels will say to him to sleep in peace as they have come to know that he was a believer.
On the other hand a hypocrite or a doubtful person will reply, 'I do not know but heard the people saying something and so I said the same.'"

Relevance: 6.2641

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!