/* */

PDA

View Full Version : what did you learn today?

BilalKid
10-19-2015, 01:20 AM
i learnt that coffee was made by muslims :omg:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*charisma*
10-19-2015, 02:05 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

Yes actually there's a city in Yemen called Mocha :D This is where coffee originated. You know what's interesting?? The priests would tell their followers NOT to drink coffee because it's the drink of the Muslims. So they'd forbid them from drinking it...subhanallah.

What I learned today? To watch my food while it's cooking because apparently it burns when I walk away for a moment :X

strivingobserver98
10-19-2015, 03:04 AM
:sl:

I relearnt this today. So it's more of a reminder. I learnt that time can be snatched away in any moment, even when your least expecting it. One YouTube easily can lead to the next, and before you know it 1 hour has passed. So I recommend everyone uses a web timer app like this one: http://www.timer-tab.com/ or you could just glance at the clock a lot :). So take care of your time and :ia: you will have a much more productive day.

"By the time! Surely man is in loss" - (Quran 103:1)

format_quote Originally Posted by *charisma*
To watch my food while it's cooking because apparently it burns when I walk away for a moment
It's more easy to forget when you have to stick something in the oven. Maybe that's why in our house we have so many burnt pizza's :O.

Muslim Woman
10-19-2015, 07:50 AM
:sl:

that it's possible for me to reduce weight . After months and months struggling , finally managed to bring back arrow mark of w .machine below 70 kg ......yahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!