/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The future Muslim generation

strivingobserver98
10-19-2015, 08:02 PM
:sl:

I've been thinking about this recently. Seeing the current situation of the Muslims now, are things looking good for the future generation? The Muslims for the next 100 years, our children who will be the future of this Ummah.

I've also been observing that more and more young people becoming religious alhamdulilah. The "Cultural Islam" that they have been brought up with is fading and they see Islam in a new light.

Some of the Islamic lectures I watch, Shaykh haitham al Haddad mentioned here that the victory is happening and coming soon if not later: http://www.islamicboard.com/islamic-...tory-near.html

What do you think about the future Muslim generation? And how can we currently ensure the best for them? Unity is also what we really need now as Muslims.

:jz:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
M.I.A.
10-19-2015, 08:19 PM
Depends on what they do with there religion.

How they integrate or interact with there own community and the outside world.

I am Honestly at odds with my understanding of the subject... My misunderstanding.

Declarations of faith are good and a pursuit of knowledge is required...

And if that is all that is required then the victory is near.

A pessimistic view of mine..

Although the optimists amongst them will strive for the ideals they believe in.

Wherever it takes them.

strivingobserver98
10-19-2015, 09:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by M.I.A.
How they integrate or interact with there own community and the outside world.
Just to make sure I understood this correctly, what would be an example of this brother? :jz:.

M.I.A.
10-19-2015, 09:28 PM
...I don't know

Not in a position to say which way is the correct way.

Allah swt makes of us what he wills.

Integration and interaction within the world are just general terms.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
greenhill
10-21-2015, 04:17 PM
It's a tough call Farhan.

It's going to be a difficult one for them, for sure. I see more kids as tahfiz and also noticed a swell in crowds at the mosques these recent years compared to say 2 decades ago.

But I believe by the next generation anything islamic will be banned or frowned on.

So, practising will be private affair and their faith tested like the Jews when they were captured and taken to Babylon.

I feel the real test is still to come before the victory.. after all, Dajjal is not here as yet. We are only dealing with his marauding armies right now. Defenceless except via faith.

:peace:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!