/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Treatment for evil eye-black magic-evil spells-others

asifwithu
10-20-2015, 12:54 PM
"Bismil Laa-hir.Rahmaa-nir-Raheem""Al-Hamdu Lillaahi Rabbil 'Aalameen was Salaatu was- Salaamu 'Alaa Sayidinaa Muhammadin wa Aalihi wa Asabihi Ajma 'een (tauheed- risalat- ahkirat and islam-iman-ihsan)

TREATMENT FOR EVIL EYE-BLACK MAGIC-EVIL SPELLS-OTHERS
''We send down (stage by stage) in the Quran that which is a healing and mercy to those who believe'' (QURAN)
''But they could not thus harm anyone except by Allah's permission''.(2/102)
Anas Ibn Malek (RA)said:'' The prophet (SAWS) allowed incantations against evil eye, poison, and wounds''.(MUSLIM)
Aouf Al-Ashgai (RA)said: ''The prophet (SAWS) said ' tell me about your incantations, which are legitimate if it is not polytheism' ''. (MUSLIM)
Scholars mentioned that the prophet used three means of treatment: Natural medications- Divine remedy –both methods
Tension and anxiety reduce the immunity of the body against diseases. Constant recitation and listening to the Quran while meditating on its meanings increase bodily immunity and its inner defenses. Legitimate incantation(ruqya) is a cure from the ailments of the body and soul .
Causes of Affliction
Magic/evil eye/passionate love-Exaggerated feelings and emotions like extreme fear, anger, grief, unawareness or engagement in pleasures.- Doing injustice to the jinn either intentionally or unintentionally - Entering a deserted place where there are no human beings without supplication or mentioning allah- Falling from a high place without mentioning Allah's name which hurt the jinn. -urinating in a pit which often annoys the jinn- Throwing a stone in a dark place.
- Devilish affliction often appears in the form of a short attack of dizziness, loss of sensing, and change in facial expressions. ( may lead to the convulsion of one of the body organs)
SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS (.human evil eye/jinni evil eye)
Paleness of the face-chest congestion-headache-sweating-numbness in arms and legs-continous yawning during worship-heart palpitation-tense muscles-general weakness and inability to work-loss of ones trade and wealth-hatred in the family
TREATMENTS
1. GENERAL
1.Protection depends on strength of the soul ,eman, tawakkal on allah. Heart must have tawheed(oneness),tawakkal(trust),taqwa(rightueous) and tawajhu(awareness of allah’s presence). Tawheed is the diet of the heart (heart starts living by saying la ilaha illal laah) and repentance closes the doors of the evil.lesser the sins greater is the spiritual health. Cleanse your heart with repentance. lusts and desires will make heart weak. self/myself/I is unjust/zulm (greatest zulm /unjustness is shirk )
2.Doing rightueous deeds .
3.Best way to avoid evil eye/nazar is to conceal the blessings from the people(ie don’t show to the people /don’t show off/pride)
4.Keep reciting ya hayyum ya qayyum or alif lam meem allah- la ilaha ila huwal hayyul qayyum or wa ilahukum illahu wahid la ilaha illa huwar rahmanur rahim or recite allah’s 99 names regularly or keep reading quran regularly. salat/namaz is best because it allows all the organs to prove their slavery to allah. pray at night(tahjud) .keep reading Surah Al-Baqarah , surah falq and nass
5.Don’t be jealous of others always say ''O Allah, bless him and harm him not'' or say la hawla wala quwata ila billahil alil azeem or mashaallah la quwata ila billah. Be kind to the envious one to lessen hatred(show patiency) -be away from envious person
6.Taking bath regularly or be in wadhu regularly
2.RUQYA/INCANTATION
The combination of the Quran, the blow of air, and the saliva is similar to the composition of medicine.

1.Allah is the only Healer who made incantation/ruqya/taweez a reason for the cure just like how you take medicine for a diseases but rely on allah for shifa.
2.The one saying the incantation should be a believer in Allah as the All-Powerful and the All-Willing.
3.Say bismillah hir rahman nir rahim and then say evil eye return to the person who started it.
4.Finding the spell and neutralizing it.
5.Extracting harmfull substances from the organ affected .
6.Saying ''Allahu akber'' three times: He should raise his voice to be heard by the envious one he is afraid
7.write Quranic verses and ask the one affected with the evil eye to drink it.
8.It is unanimously agreed that it is legal to use the Quran in treating non-Muslims, as it is a cure for all people.

3.TAWEEZ (FOR THOSE WHO DON’T KNOW DUA’S OR ILLITERATES OR MINORS OR MENTALLY NOT FIT)
Allah is the only Healer who made incantation/ruqya/taweez a reason/means for the cure just like how you take medicine for a diseases but rely on allah for shifa.
It should be from the Quran or the prophetic sayings or the religious supplications(DUAS). Consist of the names of Allah Almighty or his attributes;
It should not include any strange utterances or symbols and the like(KUFR).
It should be in Arabic and not in any other language for fear of discrepancies or any unknown concepts.

When I want to talk to allah I say prayers and when I want that he talk to me I recite quran- Hazrath Ali(ra)
Make sure you forward this to others .

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Maryam Gold
10-20-2015, 11:36 PM
JazakAllah Khair

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!