/* */

PDA

View Full Version : why bad people get good things?

BilalKid
10-20-2015, 10:28 PM
^^

like a gangster get famous and money?? ^o)

or bad person runs a country?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
M.I.A.
10-21-2015, 12:25 AM
allah swt protect us from the evil of our own selves and the evil of the shaitan and his followers.

i have no knowledge of what is ultimately good or evil so i cant judge.

in the quran there is a story of prophet moses pbuh when he meets a rightly guided man, it is something to think about.

apart from that it is a very hard question, i dont really want fame or money because i have never chased it.. for fear of transgression.

but if that is what everyone wants then fame and money become admirable qualities.

i could spend all day talking about cars but if allah swt even hears one of my prayers then that should be enough..

i pray that allah swt saves the people i care about from the hellfire.. whatever that may be.

the world is a great expanse and it only narrows on the choices we make.. get a life already!

im still learning surah ya seen and its quiet terrifying.

i often think of the time when i gave up a good career and status in order to pursue religion, not the cleverest choice since a smart man would be able to do both..

rather than being recognised in neither.

what is good for some people is sometimes not so good for others.. depending on which side your on..

i would literally walk if it guaranteed there safety.. couldnt become a gangster though.. probably.

OmAbdullah
10-23-2015, 06:43 PM
QUOTE=BilalKid;2858014]^^

like a gangster get famous and money??

or bad person runs a country?[/QUOTE]

Allah's justice is very pure and perfect. Allah's principle for mankind is that Allah doesn't add 2 fears on mankind and Allah rewards every one for any good deed. If a person is a non-Muslim or is a very bad person because he doesn't believe in the accounting and recompense of the Hereafter, he/she has no reward in the Hereafter for any of his/her good deed. For e.g. he may help a hungry with food or may speak truth in some matter, then Allah, according to HIS law of justice, will reward him/her in this world with good things but he/she shall have only Fire in the Hereafter due to unbelief. This principle of Allah is clearly mentioned in the Holy Qur'aan but right now I don't remember the surah.

sister herb
10-23-2015, 08:23 PM
But are bad people happy when they get "good things"? I donĀ“t think so, they just greedily try to get more and more and wasting their lives on it.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
OmAbdullah
10-24-2015, 10:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by BilalKid
^^

like a gangster get famous and money??

or bad person runs a country?
Please read this post along with the post #3 of this thread.

Here is the English translation of some verses from the Holy Qur'aan to answer the question:

Surah Al-An'aam 42-45:

42. And We have already sent [messengers] to nations before you, [O Muhammad]; then We seized them with poverty and hardship that perhaps they might humble themselves [to Us].

43. Then why, when Our punishment came to them, did they not humble themselves? But their hearts became hardened, and Satan made attractive to them that which they were doing.

44. So, when they forgot (the warning) with which they had been reminded, We opened to them the gates of every (pleasant) thing, until in the midst of their enjoyment in that which they were given, all of a sudden, We took them to punishment, and lo! They were plunged into destruction with deep regrets and sorrows.

So the roots of the people who did wrong were cut off. And all the praises and thanks be to Allah, the Lord of the 'Alamin (mankind, jinns, and all that exists).

Surah Al-A'raaf 94-95:

94. And We sent to no city a prophet [who was denied] except that We seized its people with poverty and hardship that they might humble themselves [to Allah ].

95. Then We exchanged in place of the bad [condition], good, until they increased [and prospered] and said, "Our fathers [also] were touched with hardship and ease." So We seized them suddenly while they did not perceive.

Surah Al-Mo'minoon 55--61:

55. Do they think that because We have granted them abundance of wealth and sons,

56. We hasten unto them with good things (in this worldly life so that they will have no share of good things in the Hereafter)? Nay, but they perceive not.

57. Verily! Those who live in awe for fear of their Lord;

58. And those who believe in the revelations of their Lord,

59. And those who join not anyone (in worship) as partners with their Lord;

60. And those who give that (their charity) which they give (and also do other good deeds) with their hearts full of fear (whether their alms and charities, etc., have been accepted or not), because they are sure to return to their Lord (for reckoning).

61. It is these who race for the good deeds, and they are foremost in them [e.g. offering the compulsory Salat (prayers) in their (early) stated, fixed times and so on].

OmAbdullah
10-24-2015, 10:44 PM
Also read the English translation of verse 20 of Surah Al-Shoorah (Ash-Shuraa):

20. Whosoever desires (with his deeds) the reward of the Hereafter, We give him increase in his reward, and whosoever desires the reward of this world (with his deeds), We give him thereof (what is written for him), and he has no portion in the Hereafter.

*charisma*
10-25-2015, 01:41 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

What good things?

My dear brother, don't be fooled. The money and fame come without the rewards. What good is in that?

With fame, you lose privacy.
With money, you lose humility.
With running a country, you are judged more severely by the Judge himself.

This is the disbeliever's home, while we work for the hereafter.

Who's life is blissful when he has dealt in haram?? None of them. I guarantee you they all live in misery, and still this is the best life they can see themselves living in. Their world is misleading and they are living in the biggest form of deception.

BlueOwl358
10-25-2015, 05:45 AM
Anas b. Malik reported that Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said that one amongst the Denizens of Hell, who had led a life of ease and plenty amongst the people of the world would be made to dip in Fire only once on the Day of Resurrection and then it would be said to him: "O, son of Adam, did you find any comfort, did you happen to get any material blessing?" He would say: "By Allah, no, my Lord." And then that person from amongst the persons of the world be brought who had led the most miserable life (in the world) from amongst the inmates of Paradise, and he would be made to dip once in Paradise and it would be said to him. "O, son of Adam, did you face, any hardship? Or had any distress fallen to your lot?" And he would say: "By Allah, no, O my Lord, never did I face any hardship or experience any distress." (Sahih Muslim 2807)

The person of hell would have gained nothing in the world, no material object, that could have stayed with him, nor bless his soul, nor have given him permanent happiness, because it was only a temporary and now lost thing. While the person of heaven had faced no hardship or distress that Allah did not help him with and then give him refuge.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!