/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Degree Or Alim Course?

LoveYourAllah
10-21-2015, 01:26 AM
If You were given an opportunity to become a doctor
or become an Alim
which one would you chose and why?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strivingobserver98
10-21-2015, 06:24 PM
Aalim for me :D. Mainly to help the Ummah, gain beneficial knowledge and get closer to Allah :swt:.

One of the well known daee's studied medicine, Dr Zakir Naik :). He done many dawah projects on the side at the same time Masha Allah.

For those wanting to be a Doctor, make sure you do it with the right intention :ia:. Many people go into Doctor profession because of the wrong reasons. Mainly for desi's it's the money. Typical desi phrase "Go to school, get a degree and become Doctor, Engineer etc." You actually need to care for the person, want to help people and have genuine interest in health if your becoming a Doctor. I wouldn't want a doctor treating me who's only in it for the $$$.

BilalKid
10-21-2015, 10:11 PM
alim becus its better :statisfie

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!