/* */

PDA

View Full Version : New Islamic YouTube channel

Umar Ibn Farooq
10-21-2015, 09:50 PM
Asalam Alaikum. As some of you may know me now as the brother who posts YouTube videos only for the sake of Allah(swt). I just wanted to let you all know that I make Islamic reminders which are very intriguing and motivating. I personally do not monetize my videos(make money off of them) because It's against the laws of Allah(swt). I do it only for the reward of Allah(swt) and my intentions is only to educate others. Insh'Allah if you have time to watch my videos please do so and subscribing to my channel helps a lot because it motivates me to make more amazing reminders. May Allah reward and bless all of you.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKf...0lFsMcA/videos

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BilalKid
10-21-2015, 10:08 PM
how u make them videos brother :statisfie

Umar Ibn Farooq
10-21-2015, 11:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by BilalKid
how u make them videos brother :statisfie
I use Sony Vegas Pro 13 to make and edit my videos and I use Photoshop CS6 to make my video thumbnails. It's not difficult brother. Anyone can do it :)

BilalKid
10-22-2015, 08:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umar Ibn Farooq
I use Sony Vegas Pro 13 to make and edit my videos and I use Photoshop CS6 to make my video thumbnails. It's not difficult brother. Anyone can do it :)
i try downloading but costs money :exhausted any tutorial to use it brother :statisfie?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Umar Ibn Farooq
10-22-2015, 09:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by BilalKid
i try downloading but costs money :exhausted any tutorial to use it brother :statisfie?
Watch tutorials on YouTube. It has the basics of Sony Vegas Pro 13 and Photoshop and Insh'Allah it'll be more easier for you akhi.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!