/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Disliked Actions in As-Ṣalāh

islamkingdom
10-22-2015, 10:26 AM
1- Entering the prayer while one is distracted; having their thoughts elsewhere or being in a state which distracts himself or his imam; like holding back urine, wind or defecation, being in a state of hunger or thirst, when food which he wishes to eat is present, or looking at that which distracts him from Ṣalāh.
2- Useless movements; Meaning doing that which is contrary to being tranquil and concentrating in Ṣalāh.
Ex: Moving without a need, playing with ones beard, clothing or watch, cracking ones knuckles, or putting the fingers of one hand in between those of the other hand,
3- Looking with ones face left or right without a need; with the condition that the body does not turn away from the Qiblah; otherwise the Ṣalāh would be invalidated.
4- Putting ones hands on ones hips; since it is the action of the Jews.
5- Covering ones mouth and nose in prayer.
6- Rolling up ones garment, sleeves or the likes.
7- Tying ones hair back, gathering it, or braiding it for men; as this would resemble a man whose hands are tied up behind his back. This is because when he prostrates, his hair would not prostrate with him.
8- Spitting in the direction of the Qiblah or to ones right side.
9- Looking up at the sky.
10- Closing one’s eyes, except for a need.
11- Stretching ones arms flat on the ground when in prostration.
Source:ISLAMKINGDOM

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
10-22-2015, 04:05 PM
These are all actions related to solah? Spitting? Hands on hips?. . .in solah? I'm confused

::peace:

M.I.A.
10-22-2015, 08:57 PM
Entering the prayer.

..at least I think that's what he meant.

Can't fart during salah can you?

...although hold it in often enough and you may stop farting inappropriately.. Imo.

No disrespect intended.

Although my brother farts at me all the time lol.

I am aware of farting hadith in part.

Yep, best not to do the superman pose when getting ready to pray.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!