/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Idea of "Islam" & actual word, "Islam"

crimsontide06
10-23-2015, 01:44 AM
If someone asks me, when did Islam start? How would I respond to that? The word Islam did not exist before Muhammad(pbuh) as far as I know, so do I basically explain that the Idea of submitting to the will of God, started with Adam & Eve but the actual word Islam did not come about until the Quran was revealed? before that it was Christianity & before that it was Judaism..& possibly other messages that have not been uncovered. After those were lost or corrupted, the Quran was revealed.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Khalid Saifullah
10-23-2015, 07:17 AM
Wasalam

Akhee, Islam was practiced by all divine prophets and religions, but with a different name. When the religion became distorted, it was replaced by another until Islam came.

In Islam, our scriptures are divinely protected. ... so it will never be abolished no matter how corrupt Muslims become.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!