/* */

PDA

View Full Version : As Salaamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Baarakaatuhu.

moztek
10-24-2015, 07:50 PM
:sl:

Brothers/sisters how are you all? khayr inshaa Allah.

Found this forum on google search and decided that i 'd finally join it.
I'm a born muslim from Australia with a not so practising past, but Alhamdulillah Allah swt has guided back to
repentance. The way Allah swt guided me back to repentance is an amazing story in of itself.
every time i remember it, it reminds that i should never consider something small to be of insignificant value, rather
this small thing caused such a huge change in my life and brought me back to the deen AlHamdulillah.

I joined this forum mainly to gain knowledge and also partake in Islamic discussions.

wa Jazaakumullahu Khairan jazaa'.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strivingobserver98
10-24-2015, 07:54 PM
:wa:

I'm fine alhamdulilah, and how are you?

Welcome to IB brother :).

Allah indeed guides people in many ways. This Qur'an verse touches me always. "And He found you lost and guided [you]" - (Quran 93:7).

sister herb
10-24-2015, 08:04 PM
Wa alaykumussalam

Welcome to forum brother. Hopely you will find this place informative and will enjoy about discussions.

AhmedGassama
10-25-2015, 03:46 PM
Welcome my Australian brother, i'm your brother Ahmed from Tunisia :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
greenhill
10-25-2015, 05:34 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Wishing you a great stay. I'm positive you will benefit. In syaa Allah.

:peace:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!