/* */

PDA

View Full Version : shahada tonight

rebekka0002
10-28-2015, 08:59 AM
I have decided to give myself to Allah and have found truth in Islam. Tonight i will say shahada and start my new journey. Thank you so much to everyone who has helped me get this far :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Celebrimbor
10-28-2015, 09:17 AM
MashaAllah. Congratulations.. Really happy to hear this news. We welcome you to Islam, the religion of God and we pray for your success.

If I may, I would highly advise you to take the shahada right this second since we never know when will that Angel of death come to meet us. If you like to formally say it at night, thats fine. At least whisper it to yourself now with conviction.

sister herb
10-28-2015, 09:26 AM
Salam alaykum

Great news! My the best wishes to you. May Allah makes your path in Islam easy and joyful to walk.

:awesome:

BlueOwl358
10-28-2015, 10:29 AM
Awesome!

Narrated Abu Sa'id Al Khudri: Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "If a person embraces Islam sincerely, then Allah shall forgive all his past sins, and after that starts the settlement of accounts, the reward of his good deeds will be ten times to seven hundred times for each good deed and one evil deed will be recorded as it is unless Allah forgives it." (Sahih al-Bukhari 41)

And this is no problem for someone who is already a Muslim because...

Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "If any one of you improve (follows strictly) his Islamic religion then his good deeds will be rewarded ten times to seven hundred times for each good deed and a bad deed will be recorded as it is." (Sahih al-Bukhari 42)

Congratulations!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
greenhill
10-28-2015, 10:36 AM
Take baby steps.

Don't rush and be hard on yourself.

Start everything with the right intentions, in syaa Allah you will be fine.

Welcome to the deen.. may Allah make your journey a smooth one.

:peace:

Umm Abed
10-29-2015, 06:21 AM
Thanks for sharing this great news rebekka, may you prosper in this life and the next,
and may Allah swt keep you firm in His deen, ameen.:salambox:

eesa the kiwi
10-29-2015, 06:45 AM
welcome to islam sister
subhannallah it will change your life

ayaanaa
10-31-2015, 01:44 AM
welcome to islam and your new life of peace

AhmedGassama
10-31-2015, 03:20 AM
Oh you converted to Islam ? :)

Muslim Woman
10-31-2015, 03:54 PM
:sl:

sis , Welcome to Islam . U may share your story in stories of muslim convert thread/

lonewolf007
10-31-2015, 07:34 PM
wow sister rebekka, thats amazing news, I'm so happy for you :D

subhan'Allah i feel emotional, may Allah SWT grant you firm upon His perfect religion and grant you success in this life and akhirah and grant you the janah al firdous Ameen

welcome to islam sis and the forum :)

aflawedbeing
10-31-2015, 07:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by greenhill
Take baby steps.

Don't rush and be hard on yourself.

Start everything with the right intentions, in syaa Allah you will be fine.

Welcome to the deen.. may Allah make your journey a smooth one.

:peace:
By far and away this is the best advice one could give a new revert.
MashaAllah Rebekka. Welcome to the Deen of truth. :)

rebekka0002
11-01-2015, 03:21 AM
yes :)

eesa the kiwi
11-01-2015, 08:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by rebekka0002
How are you finding Islam so far sister?
Have a look on YouTube for Muhammed al shareef he's got some good lectures you will inshaallah benefit from

aflawedbeing
11-01-2015, 08:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by rebekka0002
May Allah swt continue to guide and protect you.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!