/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Saudi men can't marry Bengali, Pakistani, Burmese and Chadian women

strivingobserver98
10-31-2015, 01:13 AM
:sl:

Weird law indeed :skeleton:. What's the exact reason for this law anyway?

A new law in Saudi Arabia prohibits men from marrying Bengali, Pakistani, Chadian and Burmese women, while it sets new restrictive rules on marrying Moroccan women.

According to the Saudi daily Makkah newspaper, any Saudi man who wishes to marry a Moroccan woman has to prove that her profile is free of any crimes and serious diseases, and that she is not a drug addict.

Even though a Moroccan woman’s profile meets all the requirements, in order to be able to marry an already married Saudi man, he must obtain formal approval from his first wife.

In addition, an applicant who is already married to a Saudi woman must attach a medical report on the status of his wife, confirming that she is sick, disabled, or cannot give birth.

The newspaper added that “Saudis will not be able to marry citizens of four nationalities,” namely Chad, Bangladeshi, Pakistani, and Burmese.

Speaking to the same newspaper, the director of the Mecca Police, Major General Assaf Qurashi said that requests for marriage from outside Saudi Arabia are made through official procedures under very strict terms. Among those restrictions, the age gap between the couple must not exceed 25 years.

To marry from outside the Kingdom or the GCC, Saudis must submit an application to a government committee and wait for the approval or rejection, which could take quite a long time.

There have been no official statements from the government clarifying these tougher curbs on mixed marriage, tougher conditions on marrying foreigners, precisely Moroccans, and barring Saudis from marrying women from certain Muslim countries.

Islam imposes no restrictions for Muslim men wishing to marry Jewish or Christian women, let alone Muslim women of a different race of ethnicity.
Source: http://5pillarsuk.com/2014/08/07/new...chadian-women/

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aflawedbeing
10-31-2015, 01:29 AM
Can we just get back to the deen? This is ridiculous.

Mr.President
10-31-2015, 01:39 AM
Protecting Saudis and keeping the oil wealth within bedouins they don't like others mixing...... This is an unrealistic rule

aflawedbeing
10-31-2015, 01:42 AM
More importantly, Unislamic rule.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Karl
11-01-2015, 09:33 PM
I suppose they just want to keep Saudi Arab. I don't understand the 25 years + age gap though, didn't an important prophet do that?

Abz2000
11-01-2015, 10:10 PM
probably the king restricting his nephew's wild sxual nature.
another law seems to be that they can behead pakistanis for smuggling a few grams of coke, but not royal family for a few tonnes.
the saudi mafia lol

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/1...160814780.html

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naye...tan_Al_Shaalan

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7...416888,00.html

Ahmed2014
11-02-2015, 02:07 AM
I hate and am disgusted by any and all racism, nationalism and tribalism amongst all of mankind but especially amongst muslims where it shouldn't exist.

BlueOwl358
11-02-2015, 06:04 AM
The Saudi dynasty isn't gonna survive at all in the next few decades. They are losing oil supplies too fast to keep up their spending budget, and are filled with scandals of every kind happening every week. Lets hope we get an independent and Islamic Hejazi state once again, that would be cool. Along with that, it will be divided into an eastern gulf nation, and one based in the south west, meaning Asir and Jazan. Mark my words.

Abz2000
11-02-2015, 11:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by BlueOwl358
The Saudi dynasty isn't gonna survive at all in the next few decades.
dunno about decades, count the months on your fingers and if necessary toes.

They are losing oil supplies too fast to keep up their spending budget, and are filled with scandals of every kind happening every week.
you think they care about the common lot? they appear to see it as a temporary milking cow, just like the east india company and russel and company and skull and bones.

Lets hope we get an independent and Islamic Hejazi state once again, that would be cool.
an islamic state with a link to the heavens is essential

Along with that, it will be divided into an eastern gulf nation, and one based in the south west, meaning Asir and Jazan. Mark my words.
regional governerates are not an issue as long as it's subject to central khilafah authority in total submission to the law of God.

khan85
11-02-2015, 11:39 AM
This news show that they (Saudi) leader ship are not interested in Islamic brotherhood, anyway they do not accept other Muslims of the world to be equal to them.

Expatriates who work in KSA can testify my saying... I do not find news shocking coz I know that it could go much worst than this...

BlueOwl358
11-02-2015, 04:14 PM
Well it is gonna fall nonetheless, along with division of most of the middle east, that is until we get proper Muslims springing up.

Abz2000
11-02-2015, 06:24 PM
They remind me of the Pharaoh during the time of Moses (pbuh), only these are multiple mini versions - like a split projection of evil.

careful what you say though you're like an israelite slave.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!