/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The next world of jannah

acting233242
10-31-2015, 10:58 PM
Hi i am still learning alot but like everyone , i am sure jannah is the hope in the end to get us through this world. I mean there is part of me that can just imagine the insane amount of beauty but just like what is jannah, but in comparison to this world i mean? I mean in this world you miss out on so much becuse fear or money or just to hard, and like i see these paths i want to take or things i want to do and bare with me but being an actor is in my heart or flying or jusy living in some of the world you see on tv, or simply living with the love of my life in a castle with dragons as our pets? I just ask what is the limit? What do you feel when u think of jannah or what would you desire? And are all things possible? I ask for honest answers please just hopeful ones :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BlueOwl358
11-01-2015, 03:04 AM
Ooh, this is a fun question. ��

Jannah, simply put, is this:

"They will have whatever they wish therein, and with Us is more." (Quran 50:35)

What a simple answer, but to go into more depth, is the following. The residents will get whatever they wish, because that is God's awesomeness for you. But if you look more closely, there are sorts of hidden rewards as well. Such as the second part of already stated verse. Or in the following:

"And no soul knows what has been hidden for them of comfort for eyes as reward for what they used to do." (Quran 32:17)

Now, we have to use some thinking here. If everyone keeps everything they know of, what is the benifit of going upper into the layers? I think its more of the hidden rewards.

"Abu Huraira reported Allah's Apostle (ﷺ) as saying that: Allah the Exalted and Glorious, said: I have prepared for My pious servants which no eye has ever seen, and no ear has ever heard, and no human heart has ever perceived but it is testified by the Book of Allah. He then recited:" No soul knows what comfort has been concealed from them, as a reward for what they did". (xxxii. 17)" (Sahih Muslim 2824)

You see where I am going with this? You get everything you want, and that will be available for everyone, but the real incentive are things so much cooler than that. And this is where I dwell into psychology. If you don't know what it is, how can you be jealous! There was a hadith as well, that stated that such unknown things are even better than the ones we know of.

I am not going to go much further, but I am going to give you the links so I don't have to type it all. It is just so numerous of the stuff we already know of. Yes, there are castles, and not just ones of stone, but of gold! Milky rivers, a tree with 70 years of shade, pebbles of pearls, and other stuff. A space of a whip of heaven is better than the entirety of earth. No aging, no spitting, all humans will be 90 feet. Yes that is a thing. So it is too much stuff for me to state. Here are the more indepth links:

http://www.islamicislamic.com/paradise_description.htm
http://www.islamicislamic.com/paradise_people.htm

If you want more, you can find endless stuff in the hadith.

http://sunnah.com/muslim/53

Ridwaan Ravat
11-01-2015, 10:58 PM
Assalamualykum.

In jannah one will get all that the hearts wishes and desires for.

Nabee صلي الله عليه و سلم has said that jannah is what no eye has seen , no ear has ever heard off and no mind has ever thought off. It's beyond human comprehension.

What's important is we should strive and work towards it by abstaining for all sin and carrying out the commands of Allah .

May Allah grant us all the highest stages in jannah. Aameen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!