/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Roqya

jrbrother
10-31-2015, 11:55 PM
Assalamoe aleikom brothers and sisters,

First, excuse me for my English. I should to improve it, I don't speak and write fluently and perfect English. I'm from the Netherlands.

Anyway, I would to know how I can do Roqya by myself without any help from other humans. The biggest problem is that I can't read the Quran because I can't read Arabic.

I hope you can help me!

Wa alaikoum assalaam,
Your brother

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Insaanah
11-02-2015, 09:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by jrbrother
Anyway, I would to know how I can do Roqya by myself without any help from other humans. The biggest problem is that I can't read the Quran because I can't read Arabic.
Wa alaikum assalaam,

Can you recite any Arabic by heart, even if you can't read it, like Surah al Faatihah in prayer, the last two surahs of the Qur'an (Surah al-Falaq and al-Naas), and ayat al Kursi (Surah al Baqarah verse 255) and A'oothu billaahi min ash-Shaytaan irrajeem?

jrbrother
11-02-2015, 11:07 PM
Yes, I can. I can it by heart, even the surats you said.

Muslim Woman
11-03-2015, 04:08 PM
:sl:

we have several threads on this topic . PL. read those . Also , offer salat on time , ask Allah to help you . Try to learn reciting Quran .

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Insaanah
11-03-2015, 05:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by jrbrother
Yes, I can. I can it by heart, even the surats you said.
Ok. So you need to recite those as a minimum. Start with aoothu billahi min ash-shaytaan irrajeem, then bismillahir rahmaan irraheem, then Surah al Faatiha, then Ayat al Kursi, then Surah al Kaafiroon, Surah al Ikhlaas (which begins qul huwallaahu ahad), then Surahs al Falaq and an Naas (with bismillah before each surah). Read these regularly and blow on your hands and over yourself and you can wipe your hands over yourself too. You can also blow on your food and drink, your house, your family etc.

You can start doing the above now, and as you learn more, you can add more.

If you can't read Arabic, I once saw a website that has audio tracks of ruqyah, and you might be able to learn from that by repeated listening. If I can find that site again I'll post the link here.

There's a self-ruqyah book that's been translated into English here: http://d1.islamhouse.com/data/en/ih_...n_Erqe_Eng.pdf except the verses themselves are in Arabic with translation, but without transliteration. There is very good general information on ruqyah in it as well.

Also see if you can join a class or get some help with starting to learn to read Arabic.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!