/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How this sister deals with an Islamophobe

strivingobserver98
11-01-2015, 06:21 AM
Look what sister Rahma Hida (From USA, North Carolina) does to respond to this :).

What a great idea! May Allah :swt: reward her.

I wonder what the man did next?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
11-01-2015, 07:28 AM
If he was a real islamophobic, he started to scream his coffee must to be poisoned by a terrorist!!!!!!

If he wasn´t real islamophobic, he might blush a little.

But a great way to answer the hate.

Snow
11-01-2015, 08:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by فرحان
I wonder what the man did next?
Probably tried to find a more secure place to hate on things.

sister herb
11-01-2015, 09:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Snow
Probably tried to find a more secure place to hate on things.
A place without muslims... what reminded to me this one old joke...

Two men were on a plane on a business trip when a Muslim couple boarded the plane and were seated right in front of them. The two men, eager to have some fun, started talking loudly. "My boss is sending me to Saudi Arabia", the one said, "But I don't want to go...too many Muslims there!" The Muslim couple noticeably heard and grew uncomfortable. The other guy laughed, "Oh, yeah, my boss wanted to send me to Pakistan but I refused...WAY too many Muslims!" Smiling, the first man said, "One time I was in Iran but I HATED the fact that there were so many Muslims!" The couple fidgeted. The other guy responded, "Oh, yeah...you can't go ANYWHERE to get away from them...the last time I was in FRANCE I ran into a bunch of them too!" The first guy was laughing hysterically as he added, "That is why you'll never see me in Indonesia...WAY too many Muslims!" At this, the Muslim man turned around and responded politely, "Why don't you go to Hell?", he asked, "I hear there's not very many Muslims THERE!"

But I have doubts if there is in the hell internet connections to the facebook... ^o)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Pygoscelis
11-02-2015, 07:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
If he was a real islamophobic, he started to scream his coffee must to be poisoned by a terrorist!!!!!!

If he wasn´t real islamophobic, he might blush a little.

But a great way to answer the hate.
What she did is actually the perfect answer to what he was doing. Amazing really on her part. Kudos to her. She may actually influence him a little.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!