/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Why the disgrace & humiliation in the Muslim ummah?

abo mussaab
11-01-2015, 12:39 PM
The prophet Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم answers that question in a narration by Ibn Umar, he, صلى الله عليه وسلم said:
“When you enter into the inah transaction (a form of business transaction), hold the tails of cows (meaning that you’re busy with Dunyā/this worldly life), are pleased with agriculture, and give up conducting jihad (fighting in the way of Allah). Allah will make disgrace prevail over you, and will not withdraw it until you return to your original religion.” {Sunan Abu Dawūd}
If we go back to Quran & Sunnah, we’ll find the answers but the problem is that we follows our whims, we follow our desires, we follow what we believe to be right and wrong, not what Allah tells us to be right and wrong. If we are not going to fight today, then when will we fight? Muslim land is occupied, oppression is wide spread, the laws of Quran are neglected, what other time is better for Jihād than today?
“And what is the matter with you, that you fight not in the cause of Allah and for the oppressed among you; men, women, children who say: Our Lord take us out of this city of oppressive people and appoint for us from yourself a protector and appoint for us from yourself a helper” {4:75}
Think about this hadith. It is telling us about our situation. We’re busy with Dunyā, we’re following the tails of cows and we have left jihad in the path of Allah and that’s why we are being humiliated now and this humiliation will not be lifted; it will be lifted through technology, it will not be lifted by becoming engineers and medical doctors. I’m not saying that we should not seek worldly knowledge, but I’m saying that we should not depend on it for our salvation. We should not think that that is the way to get of the situation that we are in. The way is to go back to the religion of Allah.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
M.I.A.
11-01-2015, 09:27 PM
4:75

How can you fight Allah swt?

If he were to send you helpers from himself would they work under you?

It's cringeworthy and probably foolish to ask those questions.

To impose your own will.. Or desire over people would probably be a lot nicer.

But its never been that way here.

4:75...

I couldn't answer it.

I may not turn out to be a good businessman..

But the doors are open.

...turn up to mosque and get asked to donate money

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!