/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Make dua for Khalid (Nouman Ali Khans son)

strivingobserver98
11-02-2015, 05:27 PM
:sl:

"My youngest son, Khalid, is just over a week old and he's still in intensive care. Please pray for him. He has a heart condition and over twice the normal breathing rate. I was sitting with him in my lap reciting Quran to him last night. The ICU is full of babies with troubled heart rates and breathing issues and blood pressure (may Allah heal them all). I finished reciting and the nurse came up to me and told me that, while I was singing the prayer for my son, his heart rate and breathing along with all the other babies in the vicinity normalized. She just watched all the machines as the rates dropped and the babies relaxed. She thanked me for helping all the babies with my song. Ya Allah heal us all with your Quran." - Nouman Ali Khan

"Mankind there has come to you a guidance from your Lord and a healing for (the diseases) in your hearts, and for those who believe a guidance and a mercy." (Yunus, 10:57)

“And We send down of the Qur’aan that which is a healing and a mercy to those who believe (in Islamic Monotheism and act on it), and it increases the Zaalimoon (polytheists and wrongdoers) nothing but loss” (al-Isra’ 17:82)

May Allah grant his son health and all the babies around the world who are in ICU. May Allah grant him a swift recovery. Ameen!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abz2000
11-02-2015, 05:46 PM
may Allah heal his son, and make him a leader in righteousness, decency and taqwa,
may he grow to surpass his father in wisdom and knowledge and be of even more benefit to mankind InshaAllah

Ridwaan Ravat
11-02-2015, 07:14 PM
May Allah ta'alah grant complete shifaa and grant the family the patience and strength during these trying times . Aameen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!