/* */

PDA

View Full Version : As salaamu Alaikom

ajr
11-02-2015, 06:08 PM
Im new to this site. I have a page on facebook called ''Ajr-Reward''. I was asked to join this site.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
11-02-2015, 06:22 PM
Wa alaykumussalam

Welcome to IB Forum.

strivingobserver98
11-02-2015, 06:35 PM
:wa:

Welcome to the forum. :ia: you get the "Ajr" by benefiting from this site :).

ajr
11-02-2015, 06:38 PM
Masha Allah how welcoming it is. Yes may we all reap the rewards of the collective knowledge...Ameen Allahuma Ameen

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
lonewolf007
11-03-2015, 07:35 PM
wasalam sister, welcome to the forum, hope you benefit from it insha'Allah

everybody is friendly and welcoming and I'm sure you'll enjoy your time on here :)

ajr
11-03-2015, 10:01 PM
JazakAllahu Khairan!! im sure i will..seeking knowledge is incumbant on all.

If anyone travels on a road in search of knowledge, Allah will cause him to travel on one of the roads of Paradise. Prophet Muhammad as reported by Abu Darda in Sunan Abu Dawud, Hadith 1631

i was urged to speak about myself..Im from S.A...my finest accomplishments are my kids, my amanah, im a homebody, although i can hold my own when in an arena. i love reading, esp Islamic literature. I think that about sums me up in a nutshell!!!

BilalKid
11-03-2015, 10:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ajr
JazakAllahu Khairan!! im sure i will..seeking knowledge is incumbant on all.

If anyone travels on a road in search of knowledge, Allah will cause him to travel on one of the roads of Paradise. Prophet Muhammad as reported by Abu Darda in Sunan Abu Dawud, Hadith 1631

i was urged to speak about myself..Im from S.A...my finest accomplishments are my kids, my amanah, im a homebody, although i can hold my own when in an arena. i love reading, esp Islamic literature. I think that about sums me up in a nutshell!!!
reading is good :shade:, whats your best material to read??

ajr
11-03-2015, 10:08 PM
well currently im reading ibn kathir tafsir...i love listening to lectures aswell

Muslim Woman
11-04-2015, 06:08 AM
:wa:

sis , hope u have a beneficial stay here . Welcome :statisfie

ajr
11-04-2015, 06:59 AM
jazakallah khairan...im sure i will:sunny::sunny::sunny:

Umm Abed
11-04-2015, 07:04 AM
Wa alaikum salam ajr, such a nice name:)

Welcome to Islamic Board forums!

strivingobserver98
11-04-2015, 07:11 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm Abed
Wa alaikum salam ajr, such a nice name:)

Welcome to Islamic Board forums!
I was surprised she had the name, I thought it would be taken by now. 10 years of IB running and no one thought of having "Ajr" as the username.

Excellent find by the sister ajr :).

ajr
11-04-2015, 08:03 AM
Alaikum Salaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu,

Masha Allah, if i may , il tell you how i chose this name for my facebook page aswell as this forum, is it not amazing at Fajr, the birds chirp, men on their way to the masjids and women busying themselves to stand facing qibla in their homes, in the still of the morning. How fAJR has reward ascribe to it, thats because your day begins with- start your day beautifully. And so what i aspire is to gain as much reward in sha Allah, but at the same time as i learn along the way, impart the same on my muslim brothers and sisters for ''none of you truly believe until he wishes for his brother what he wishes for himself" (Bukhari/Muslim)
And keep reminding, because reminding benefits the believers #Quran 51-55
Jundub ibn Abdullah reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Whoever performs the dawn prayer (fajr) will be under the protection of Allah, so beware lest Allah questions you about what you owe him. For if Allah questions anyone of you and he falls short of fulfilling the duty which he owes him, then He will retaliate for him and throw him upon his face into the Hellfire.”

Source: Sahih Muslim 657

Alhamdulillah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!