/* */

PDA

View Full Version : South african friends of israel

ajr
11-03-2015, 11:28 AM
i came upon this on my newsfeed on facebook...i'm gobsmacked...any thoughts???

This is what the Sunday Times did not want South Africans to know about Hamas!!!!
This advert was fully paid to run as a full page advert in the Sunday Times yesterday ...
On Friday afternoon at 3 PM the Sunday Times pulled the advert and cancelled publication.
The Advert reads:
ACCORDING TO HAMAS, JIHAD IS THE ONLY WAY TO ACHIEVE ‘PEACE’
AND IT GETS WORSE
Unlike South Africans, who achieved peaceful resolutions to conflict through dialogue, negotiation, truth and reconciliation, the Political Head of Hamas, Khaled Mashal, emphatically insists:
“Jihad and armed resistance are the true and correct way… There will be no concession on an inch of the land”
The Hamas Charter openly and brazenly rejects peace initiatives and claims that Jihad is the only solution.
“Peace initiatives, and so-called peaceful solutions and international conferences are in contradiction to the principles of the Islamic Resistance Movement… There is no solution for the Palestinian problem, except by Jihad” – Hamas Charter
And it gets worse
In direct opposition to the South African Bill of Rights, Hamas has openly declared homosexuality a crime punishable by death.
Freedom of religion is treated with equal contempt.
In Gaza, Hamas stands accused of forcing Christians to convert to Islam, digging up Christian cemeteries and warning Christians to ‘cooperate’ under threats of violence – including the threat of rape to the wives and daughters of Christian men.
Hamas forces abduct, torture, attack and summarily execute those who oppose them.
And it gets worse
Virtually every country in the world, including most Arab states, deny entry to Khaled Mashal.
Hamas is unwelcome in Amman, Cairo, and Riyadh. All have closed their doors to Hamas leadership.
The European Union, USA, Canada, Australia and many
democracies keep Hamas on their terrorism blacklist.
And yet, Hamas is warmly welcomed in South Africa.
Why? It defies logic.
Given their intractable position on the Palestinian-Israeli conflict, and their fundamentalist interpretation of Jihad as holy war, what good can it bring?
WE urge the ANC to act as a credible mediator for peace in the Middle East and not to embrace a violent Jihadist organisation, by welcoming them into our midst.
A Hamas-style, Boko Haram, Al Shabaab ideology is the last thing South Africa needs.
Do you know who Hamas really is?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
11-03-2015, 01:05 PM
That advert is from The South African Zionist Federation. What else kind of propaganda anyone could expect from them. This kind of ad is a counter attack because Khaled Mishaal and some other Palestinian resistance leaders visited in the South Africa at the last month.Also this might rise tensions with the zionists:

"Earlier this year, the ANC announced that the government would review dual-citizenship laws in South Africa, especially to keep South Africans from serving in the Israel Defense forces. The issue raised eyebrows in South Africa’s Jewish community, with Goldstein producing a YouTube video protesting the move. During the clip, Goldstein accused ANC leaders of playing into Hamas’ hands."

http://www.palestinechronicle.com/ha...new-discourse/

ajr
11-03-2015, 01:33 PM
Yes i am well aware where this article reared its head from. i was gobsmacked because i perused through the the many that jumped on board with comments. Their (Jews) vileness has no end.:raging:...

sister herb
11-03-2015, 01:45 PM
Part of the dis-information war. Zionists don´t need very much imagination when write kind of articles; it´s just enough they count their own crimes and claim that Palestinians have done same.

This:

"Hamas stands accused of ... digging up Christian cemeteries"

reminded me the news where zionist soldiers played football using the skulls when they dug up old Palestinian cemetery in the West Bank few years ago...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ajr
11-03-2015, 02:36 PM
Agreed! Allah says: ''Allah only forbids you from those who fight you because of religion and expel you from your homes and aid in your expulsion - [forbids] that you make allies of them. And whoever makes allies of them, then it is those who are the wrongdoers. #Quran 60:8

O you who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies. They are [in fact] allies of one another. And whoever is an ally to them among you - then indeed, he is [one] of them. Indeed, Allah guides not the wrongdoing people. #Quran 5:51

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!