/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What is the Islamic view of the Ahmadiyyah Muslim community?

jas84173
11-03-2015, 05:59 PM
I have read that this group identifies as Muslim however they are viewed as "not Muslim" by mainstream Islam. I just wanted thoughts. I have heard them kind of compared to Mormonism in Christianity.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Insaanah
11-03-2015, 06:12 PM
Greetings jas84173

Yes, that is correct that they are not Muslims, and should not use the word Muslim to describe themselves. One of the defining beliefs of a Muslim, is that Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him), is the last and final messenger of God, after whom there is no new Prophet and messenger. However, the Qadiyanis/Ahmedis/Mirzais/ believe in another Indian man after him as prophet and messiah. Their scriptures also contain insulting and rude remarks about Mary and Jesus (peace be on them both):

Christ had the habit of calling names and abusing. He got furious at petty things; he was a prey to his emotions. And often he used to tell a lie. (Roohani Khazain: V: 11, P: 289)

It is a matter of shame that he stole the teachings of the mountain that is the crux of the Bible, from the Jews’ Book, Talmud. After this plagiarism he revealed them as his own teachings. (Roohani Khazain: V: 11, P: 290)

The Christians have written much about Christ’s miracles, but the fact is that he had none. And when he abused people who were demanding miracles, the pious people broke all connections with him. (Roohani Khazain: V: 11, P: 290)

Christ belonged to a very 'virtuous' family. Three of his maternal and paternal grandmothers were adulterers and prostitutes. He had the blood of these women in his veins, but perhaps this was also an eternal requirement. (Roohani Khazain: V: 11, P: 291)

Taking wine has caused much loss to the Europeans. Perhaps they have the justification that Christ himself took wine; he took wine because of some disease or he was a habitual drinker as the case may be. (Roohani Khazain: V: 19, P: 71)

Once a friend of mine suggested that opium is good for diabetics. So it is not bad to use it for the sake of treatment. I replied to him, “Thank you for your concern, but if I develop the habit of taking opium, I fear people will laugh and say that the first Christ was a drunkard and the second one an opium-eater”. (Roohani Khazain: V: 19, P: 434-435)

God sent His Promised Christ (Masseah–e–Maud) towards the Ummah, who is superior to the first Christ in all respects. He named the second Christ as Ghulam Ahmed. (Roohani Khazain: V: 18, P 233)

And their prophet at one point also claimed to be God himself:

"During a spiritual revelation, I felt as if I was God and believed it to be so." (Kitab al Baruyya, page 85, Rohnai Khazain, vol 13, page 103, by Mirza Qadiyani)".

"How could a sane person accept that during our own times God can listen but cannot speak? The question could be raised why it is so. Has a disease affected His tongue?" (Zamima Braheen e Ahmadiyya, part 5 p144, Rohani Khazain vol 21 p312 by Mirza Qadiyani)

The unparalleled God is such a Being that has countless feet and hands and parts of body and this number reaches infinity and just like an octopus, His wires surround the universe. (Tozeh Mram P: 42 Roohani Khazain V: 3 P: 90)

None of the aforementioned is compatible with Islam in any way, shape or form.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!