/* */

PDA

View Full Version : al-Fâtiha

abo mussaab
11-03-2015, 10:24 PM

لو أحسن العبدُ التداوي بالفاتحةِ لَرَأَى لها تأثيراً عجيباً في الشفاءِ، فلقد مكثتُ بمكة مدةً تعتريني أدواءٌ ولا أجد طبيباً ولا دواءً، فكنتُ أعالجُ نفسي بالفاتحةِ فأرَى لها تأثيراً عجيباً، فكنتُ أصفُ ذلك لمن يشتكي ألماً، وكان كثيرٌ منهم يبرأُ سريعاً

If the servant used al-Fatihah (Chapter 1 of the Quran) correctly for treating illnesses, he would see an amazing healing effect from it, for I stayed in Makkah while suffering from ailments that no doctor or medicine could help, and I’d treat myself with al-Fatihah and see a wonderful result. For this reason I used to prescribe it to whoever complained of pain, and many of them would quickly recover.

Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyyah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!