/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Asalaamu Alaikum Warahamtullah

TMGuide
11-03-2015, 10:44 PM
First of all, May Allaah reward the person who advised me to join the site. Having had a chance to read and look through some of the posts, I can already see I will benefit from it inshaa allah.

My name is Samira, I live in northern California and hope to not only share but also gain some knowledge inshaa Allah.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strivingobserver98
11-03-2015, 10:48 PM
:wasalam:

Welcome to IB :).

Masha Allah are there many Muslims around northern California?

May Allah allow you to benefit from the knowledge, ameen.

TMGuide
11-04-2015, 12:36 AM
There are many alhamdulilaah. Its just not like it is in the u.k. over here Muslim communities are kinda 'scattered' around.

eesa the kiwi
11-04-2015, 12:37 AM
wa alaikum salam rahmatulah wa barakatu

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
greenhill
11-04-2015, 02:31 AM
Welcome to the forum.

Look forward to seeing you active in here..... Have a great stay!

:peace:

Muslim Woman
11-04-2015, 06:03 AM
:wa:

sis , Welcome here.:welcome:

TMGuide
11-05-2015, 12:05 AM
Jazakumllaahu khairan, to all :D

fhmn63
11-05-2015, 05:37 AM
rwalekum assalam wa rahmatullah wa barakatahu

sister herb
11-05-2015, 09:08 AM
Wa alaykumussalam

Welcome to forum.

ajr
11-05-2015, 11:29 AM
Alaikum Salaam wa rahmatullah wa barakatahu....

lonewolf007
11-06-2015, 09:08 PM
wasalam sister, welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy your stay and benefit from it insha'Allah :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!