/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Fun question !! What you would wish for in jannah??

acting233242
11-04-2015, 04:46 PM
Fun question !! We are all happy and in jannah ! What would you guys wish for first? Id wish fkr my own dragon and to be able to fly and live with my beautiful wife in a castle :)))) what about you guys??

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
11-04-2015, 04:50 PM
I think here have been similar thread before (maybe years ago) but anyways; I wish to get a little garden, some seeds and a hoe - and then I can cultivate my garden forever. :D

Snow
11-04-2015, 07:04 PM
Not too picky.
Just something a tiny bit closer to a Utopia than what I leave from.

MissHavisham
11-04-2015, 07:10 PM
A tame and obidient oompa loompa to serve me eternal supplies of Wonka bars, a rainbow unicorn, a never ending supply of lush bath bombs and the ability to teleport. Simples.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Umm Abed
11-04-2015, 08:44 PM
My wish (among many wishes), is to fly with wings over gardens which rivers flow:)

MissHavisham
11-04-2015, 08:48 PM
Everyone in jannah will be flying at this rate 😁

TMGuide
11-05-2015, 12:30 AM
I wish to see Allah, I can't say much else about it because I don't want to fall into sin, but like I want to be on the highest of heaven and just just see Him.

BilalKid
11-06-2015, 02:36 AM
to fly and fly ;D

acting233242
11-07-2015, 12:34 AM
I wish to see emma watson to! ! What a world that awaits us! Anything is possible its hard to comprehend!

The-Deist
11-08-2015, 10:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by acting233242
Fun question !! We are all happy and in jannah ! What would you guys wish for first? Id wish fkr my own dragon and to be able to fly and live with my beautiful wife in a castle :)))) what about you guys??
Dance and party

The-Deist
11-08-2015, 10:48 PM
Thats not all tho

ghareba
11-09-2015, 12:07 AM
I would wish to be reunited with my childhood sweetheart.

greenhill
11-09-2015, 06:04 PM
I have often wondered, wondered and wondered and then some more... and honestly, I really don't know. So boring. Almost sad, even. imsad

All I have is in comparison to the world I'm in. Allah has promised that jannah is better than what we can imagine.

I guess bottom line for me, I would be eternally and supremely grateful to be included amongst the list for the blessed destination.

And then spend eternity discovering the awesomeness of jannah. Share ideas and stuff with fellow brothers and sisters... a very different concept altogether.

Gave up thinking about it long while back because you can have anything. Anything! What more do you want? I just want to get in.
Then wish your whims and fancy. ;D

Jahannam is not the place to be.

:peace:

Abz2000
11-09-2015, 06:16 PM
Cod liver oil

fhmn63
11-09-2015, 08:37 PM
Look here is a tour to Jannah.You may Enjoy reading this.It is as if you are walking in jannah.

http://islamhashtag.com/a-tour-of-paradise/

ayaanaa
11-09-2015, 09:14 PM
I would want a beautiful home, and in the backyard I would want a garden with beautiful flowers and bushes with a clear waterfall where I can swim.

ZeeshanParvez
11-11-2015, 01:12 AM
A river of chocolate.

~ Sabr ~
05-17-2016, 10:30 AM
:salamext:

To see Allaah subhaan wa taala and His Rasool :saws: :love:

_E_3
05-17-2016, 10:36 AM
a places where there is cats with my husband and the rest of my family

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!