/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever had a IB dream?

strivingobserver98
11-04-2015, 05:28 PM
:sl:

Have you ever had a dream about IslamicBoard forum? It's one of the weirdest things to dream about but I'm pretty sure many of us have had some at least :D.

I have had a few, in some dreams I was moderating then in others making posts. It's so strange how you can dream about a forum. Many even people have dreams about Whatsapp, so I won't be surprised at the results :).

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
11-04-2015, 05:40 PM
I only see dreams that admins will ban me from some forums. :exhausted

ajr
11-04-2015, 05:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
I only see dreams that admins will ban me from some forums. :exhausted
Thats funny...hahahaha;D

lonewolf007
11-04-2015, 08:30 PM
well i haven't been on here long so i haven't had any dreams about IB yet lol...........but I've been on UF longer so I've had dreams about that forum lol

like i said i plan on sticking around on here so yep i can myself dreaming about this place real soon lol

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AhmedGassama
11-05-2015, 02:27 AM
The only one who voted No :D

Maybe tonight i will make a dream about it ;)
oh! then how can i change my vote ? ^o) :D

Celebrimbor
11-06-2015, 07:37 AM
I dreamt about you Farhan... :heated:

strivingobserver98
11-06-2015, 08:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Celebrimbor
I dreamt about you Farhan... :heated:
Really? [emoji16][emoji16]

zAk
11-06-2015, 01:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Celebrimbor
I dreamt about you Farhan...
Did you wake up screaming? :exhausted

*charisma*
11-30-2015, 07:22 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

So last night I had a dream about someone from this forum and it was really beautiful. All I can say is that my heart was really happy and I felt a lot of love and adoration towards this person. I remember standing in front of them and both of us smiling...I knew they were doing something good, we were in a dusty golden place..kind of like a dessert or the middle east...and I just felt proud of them and I was so happy to have gotten to see them...and I wish Allah grants us Jannatul firdous and we get to meet there inshallah.

sister herb
11-30-2015, 11:10 PM
^^ That sounded very nice dream, sister. Thanks for sharing. :statisfie

Muslim Woman
12-01-2015, 02:35 PM
:sl:

format_quote Originally Posted by AhmedGassama
The only one who voted No :D

Maybe tonight i will make a dream about it ;)
oh! then how can i change my vote ? ^o) :D

first have IB in your dream , then Insha Allah we will try to change ur vote :D

ardianto
12-01-2015, 03:27 PM
I love reading since I was kid. That's why in the past sometime I had dream which I saw and magazine or newspaper page. But since I am active in IB, my dream changed into see post in IB with topic that I've never seen before.

Yes, few times I have dream like this. :)

BeTheChange
12-01-2015, 06:41 PM
Asalamualykum,

Sorry no dreams about IB but in the real world i do think about the good messages that members post.

Alhamdulilah.

May Allah swt help us to do good Ameen.

Ali.Fahed
12-01-2015, 06:50 PM
HaHa that's really weird
I am still new here .. But I usually dream about things that I use al ot. So maybe I'll have one in the future :statisfie

new2010
12-01-2015, 08:57 PM
Asslamualaikum,

I think you guys spend too much time online. Hello Real World. hahahahha

Nonetheless, may Allah reward all people who write useful stuff. Amin. Though, the atmosphere is actually very good here, I've experienced something different in other forums. Masha Allah.

sister herb
12-01-2015, 09:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by new2010
Asslamualaikum,

I think you guys spend too much time online. Hello Real World. hahahahha
Real World? Do you mean there is something outside of Internet too? Noooo, can´t be possible.

new2010
12-02-2015, 07:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
Real World? Do you mean there is something outside of Internet too? Noooo, can´t be possible.

I am not certainly sure, but heard about it. So, yes, probably there is a real world outside at least I heard from others ^^ Nevertheless, you're are a sister, better for you being at home instead of unnecessary outside :D:D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!