/* */

PDA

View Full Version : difficulty being a muslim

ayaanaa
11-04-2015, 10:51 PM
hi! ive been having such a hard time lately and its been making me feel bad. especially at school.

i live in america and i have autism, which causes me to be easily manipulated and influenced. i am engaging is bad behaviors (immodesty, cursing, swearing on god, smoking occasionally, ect) just like others do. i am also missing prayer. i live in a christian family and the only muslim friend i have lives in saudi arabia.

is there any advice?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abz2000
11-04-2015, 11:39 PM
Allah knows what your situation is, consider the difficulties and psychological struggles the early companions had to go through while making spur of the moment decisions that would change the future:

eesa the kiwi
11-04-2015, 11:46 PM
may allah make things easy for you sister you are doing well
id recommend watching short islamic reminders on you tube as alhamdulilah they can really help imaan
try search merciful servant on you tube, hes got some good stuff

syed_z
11-05-2015, 05:21 AM
Asalaam O Alaikum...

There are many Islamic Community Centers and Masajids now in US. Try keeping yourself connected with local Muslim Community InshA'Allah everything will be ok.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
fhmn63
11-05-2015, 05:34 AM
May Allah make things easy for you.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!