/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Need Help

MateenJG
11-05-2015, 10:02 AM
Assalaamu Alaikum

I have a concern regarding my new co worker. I started my new job about a week ago, and my new co worker eats alot of haram meats, one being pork. He doesnt wash his hands after eating and touches my equipment such as my phone which i have to answer several calls daily. My question is, is it ok to touch the equipment even though he done so without cleaning his hands?

Jazakh allahair in advance.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ridwaan Ravat
11-05-2015, 12:34 PM
Wa alaikum salaam.

Personal cleanliness is an integral part of the human race and not exclusively to Muslims, the workers act also has provision for work ethics.

Firstly try and explain it to him as a colleague and should he fail to comply I suggest you report it to a higher authority.

As far as touching the equipment is concerned, I suggest you do so with a glove or cleanse the hand after using it, as pork is napaak (impure).

Jazakallah khair

May Allah make it easy for you. Aameen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!