/* */

PDA

View Full Version : “May Allaah annihilate the one who does not appreciate His favors upon him.”

abo mussaab
11-05-2015, 01:10 PM

“As the child is born, He sparks for him a river of milk coming out from the springs of his mother’s breast, and implanted instinctual love towards him into the hearts of his parents until He overwhelms them with His grace.
Yet after this child grows up and becomes aware of the One Who bestowed all these graces upon him, he utilizes all these graces in disobeying Allaah.
After he reaches the age of puberty and realizes the peak of his strength, he rushes to issue forth a challenge [i.e. starts involving in acts of disobedience]!

But for whose interest? And against whom? To get to where? And who are you in the first place to proclaim a challenge?
May Allaah annihilate the one who does not appreciate His favors upon him.”
– Ibn al-Jawzee [Kitaab al-Lata’if fil Wa’iz]

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
syed_z
11-06-2015, 05:05 AM
What am I hearing... "may Allah destroy them..."

.."May Allah annihilate them..." ....."May Allah finish them..."

Why are we destroying the sinners before Al Mighty Allah (swt) Himself hasn't done and is giving them a chance? Lets talk about How Merciful He is before we talk about His Punishment...

These teachings of our Beloved Messenger (Saw) who was full of Mercy towards mankind....

On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said: When Allah decreed the Creation He pledged Himself by writing in His book which is laid down with Him: My mercy prevails over my wrath. It was related by Muslim (also by al-Bukhari, an-Nasa'i and Ibn Majah)

Surah Al Araaf

(7:156) .."With my chastisement do I afflict whom I will - but My Grace overspreads everything....

(6:54) ....Your Sustainer has willed upon Himself the law of grace and mercy - so that any of you does a bad deed out of ignorance, and thereafter repents and lives righteously, He shall be (found) much-forgiving, dispenser of grace"

Muhammad Asad commentator of "Message of the Quran" comments "The Expression "God has willed upon Himself as a law (Kataba ala nafsihi) occurs in the Quran only twice - here and in Verse 12 of Surah 6 - and in both in reference to His grace and mercy (Rahmah); none of the other divine attributes have been similarly described. This exceptional quality of God's grace and mercy is further stressed in 7:156 - "My grace overspreads everything" - and finds an echo in the authentic traditions in which, according to the Prophet, God says of Himself , "Verily My grace and mercy outstrips My wrath (Bukhari and Muslim)"

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!