/* */

PDA

View Full Version : “Do not be delighted by the action of anyone until you see how he ends up.”

abo mussaab
11-05-2015, 01:50 PM
“Do not bear witness for any of the people of Islaam (i.e that he is a person of Paradise or of the fire) due to the good or bad deed, since you do not know what his final action before his death will be. You hope for Allaah’s Mercy for him and you fear for him because of his sins. You do not know what has been destined for him at the time of his death [1] as regards repentance and what Allaah has destined for that time if he dies upon Islaam. You hope for Allaah’s Mercy for him and you fear for him because of his sins.”
From: Explanation of the Creed, by Imaam al-Barbahaaree (p. 44)
Note:
[1] Al-Miqdaad ibn al-Aswad (radiallaahu anhu) said:

“I will not say anything good or bad about a person until I see how he ends, after something I heard from the Prophet (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam).”
It was said: “What did you hear?”
He said:

“I heard the Messenger of Allaah (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) say,

‘The heart of the son of Aadam is agitated more severely than the cooking pot when it boils.’
[Reported by Ahmad, al-Haakim and Ibn Abee ‘Aasim in as-Sunnah (no.226). Declared saheeh by Shaykh al-Albaanee in Saheehul-Jaami’ (5023)]
Anas (radiallaahu anhu) reports that the Messenger of Allaah (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) said,

“Do not be delighted by the action of anyone until you see how he ends up.”
[Reported by Ahmad and Ibn Abee ‘Aasim in as-Sunnah (347-353) and declared saheeh by Shaykh al-Albaanee in Silsilatul-Ahaadeeth as-Saheehah (no. 1334)]

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BeTheChange
11-05-2015, 09:06 PM
May Allah swt help us all die as sincere believers and may Allah swt accept our good deeds Ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!