/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Don't oversleep, ...

MidnightRose
11-06-2015, 02:40 AM
A narrator relates, I happen to pass by a teacher who was being beaten and his beard pulled by his students. I wanted to help him but he refused and ordered me to allow the students to do as they please. He said "I had challenged them if I come first to the Mosque, then I will beat them, and if they come first they will beat me. Unfortunately, today I overslept and was late. Tomorrow, I will come here from midnight and watch how I treat them". One of the students responded, "I'm going to stay here tonight and watch the way I beat you when you come at midnight".

Taken from Only Fools & Fools: Beautiful Stories about fools by Shaykh Ahmed Ali

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!