/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Introduction to Firnas Airways

FirnasAirways
11-06-2015, 10:27 AM
Firnas Airways [emoji574]️

A new UK based Startup International full service airline.

Launching 2016

[emoji832]Mission One[emoji832]
Increasing flights to underserved countries and providing more choice to passengers around the world. First route planned is Sylhet (Bangladesh)

Currently, Biman Bangladesh airline is the only option for Sylheti people. Sylhet is the third largest city in Bangladesh. Millions of Sylheti Bangladeshis live in the western world like US, UK and Europe and are demanding better service and more choice of airlines. We aim to connect the world to Sylhet and offer what Bangladeshis have been dreaming about.

The other routes planned are: Islamabad (Pakistan) and Tehran (Iran). These routes are currently badly underserved as well. Don’t be disheartened if some of your favorite underserved routes aren’t listed, we do have them on our radar and will be revealing them in due course but now we would like to fix what's at hand.

[emoji832]Mission Two[emoji832]
We aim to become the first airline to develop and offer a full premium service at economy budget - no other airline does this. We aim to offer an unrivalled service that will last for many years to come by offering comfortable seating and space, state of the art Inflight entertainment (IFE), generous baggage allowance and delivering the highest standard of food... and plenty of it!

Passengers will never be made to feel like they are travelling Cattle Class, but can always expect to experience the very best without paying an extra premium.

[emoji832]Mission Three[emoji832]
Security & Safety is something we will be big on and work closely with international airport authorities, governments, and security organisations. We plan to have on board state of the art security which monitors cabin crew, pilots and passengers. After recent events, the need for safety and security is more than paramount as passengers are demanding more focus in this area.

Feel free to contact us for more info.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
shafat10
11-06-2015, 08:55 PM
Being a Bangladeshi, and coming from an Aviation background, I am really happy for this. Thank you sir for your information.
I hope to fly for your jetliners in the near future Inshallah ;).

shafat10
11-06-2015, 08:58 PM
And sir, would you please mention the aircrafts available in your fleet? I somehow lost this information and didn't get it, searched your website and page but didn't help.
If you can mention them, along with specific variant, then I should be grateful. For example a 777-200/ER or similar. Thank you.
Plus, I welcome your initiative from behalf of the Bangladeshi Flight Simulation community too :). God bless.

FirnasAirways
11-07-2015, 05:09 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by shafat10
And sir, would you please mention the aircrafts available in your fleet? I somehow lost this information and didn't get it, searched your website and page but didn't help.
Please see the "Tenders" tab on our website.

Also have a look at our video:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
shafat10
11-07-2015, 08:34 AM
Thank you very much sir. Will have a look :).

FirnasAirways
11-14-2015, 08:18 PM
Who was Abbas Ibn Firnas?

TMGuide
11-14-2015, 11:30 PM
This is a great step forward, as Muslims we have such rich history in science, math and engineering that many have not heard of. Its great to see that the name of the airline shares some of that history with us. I wish you all a great success, and hope to see you expand to other areas in the world that other Muslim diaspora find hard to get to.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.