He always taunt her in front of everyone
But when hes alone with her he doesnt say anything
He has beard and does this
Hypocrite gets deepest punishment hell zaqun
Kios

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
11-07-2015, 01:51 PM
[MAD][/MAD]He fancies her, I reckon. Just a weird manifestation of action. perhaps due to internal conflict within himself.

Just a guess.

:peace:

greenhill
11-07-2015, 01:54 PM
Welcome to the forum, by the way. Wishing you a great stay.

sister herb
11-07-2015, 02:00 PM
Welcome to forum.

No need to tell persons name here, not even Facebook name.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AhmedGassama
11-07-2015, 03:12 PM
Welcome/Bienvenue :)

nachonfrenchfry
11-08-2015, 05:19 AM
I dont understand
Were allowed to 'backbite' in case of necessity
Allah says in surat An-Nisa’ (Verse 148), what can be translated as, "Allah
does not like that the evil should be uttered in public except by him to
whom injustice has been done.
So if firaun exist we should just let him live
And do what he wants, no we talk about him
To everyone we know to prevent him

greenhill
11-08-2015, 07:12 AM
Well that's quite straight forward. What there not to understand?

Allah also forbids fighting. Except when people attack you and you defend yourself and there are other examples like this.

:peace:

Alpha Dude
11-08-2015, 05:53 PM
All your information about this man is second hand relayed from your relative. On that basis alone you have concluded that this person is a hypocrite and is destined to land in hell (even further, you expect random people on a forum to agree with you, based on third hand information).

• Always look to see both sides of a situation before reaching a conclusion on a matter. [1]
  • Play it safe, never denounce another person as kaafir, especially if you don't know the person directly and have not witnessed the said behavior. [2]

1. One day, as David was praying in his prayer niche, he ordered his guards not to allow anyone to interrupt him, but two men managed to enter and disturb him. "Who are you?" he asked. One of the men said: "Do not be frightened. We have a dispute and have come for your judgment." David said: "What is it?" The first man said: "This is my brother, has ninety nine sheep, and I have one. He gave it to me but took it back." David, without hearing from the other party said: "He did you wrong by taking the sheep back, and many partners oppress one another, except for those who are believers."
The two men vanished like a cloud, and David realized that they were two angels sent to him to teach him a lesson. He should not have passed a judgment without hearing from the opposing party. Read more.

2. Pophet Muhammad (Salalaho alehe wasalam) said : If a person says to his brother, O KAFIR (disbeliever) ! Then surely one of them is such. (i.e; Kafir) (Sahih Bukhari Volume 8 Book 73 Number 125)

nachonfrenchfry
11-09-2015, 04:14 PM
I am not denouncing him as kafir.
The prophet said a man can become pious muslim all his life but one action before his death doom him to hell( meaning he is only pious on the outside but never sincere)
An evil person who does bad through his life but one noble action before his death brings him to hell( remember the hadith where a man who killed 99 people are allowed to enter heaven by allah mercy becuz his last action where he was travelling a long journey trying to ask people if he can still go to heaven after his evil deed meanjng he is very sincere in repenting))
As prophet also said, beware the danger does not lie from the outside(meaning the kafir) but the danger is from the inside( meaning the hypocrite, those who show their islamic identity on the outside, but on the inside he is the most evil person- meaning that he does islamic deed just for praise not sincere)
As prophet also said the the harm cause by the hypocrite outweigh the harm caused by kaafir because they can shatter the religious commitment of muslim.
This is exactly what this guy did to my relative. He grows beard, and does other deed, but he is evil on inside. He purposely taunt my relative in front of everyone, and theyre alone he remain quiet. His face is very unfriendlu

nachonfrenchfry
11-09-2015, 04:16 PM
Correction
An evil person who does bad through his life but one noble action before his death brings him to HEAVEN not HELL

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.