/* */

PDA

View Full Version : patient of little girl that showed the prophet Muhamad in her dream before her death

Umm Malik
11-07-2015, 01:34 PM
Hadjer Rahmouni was a girl who was born with a disability and couldn't walk. Despite that, I never saw her complain or question. On the contrary, she was a happy girl who wanted to help others. She also wanted to meet her Lord with her disability and tell Him, "Oh my Lord, I love You and love what you gave me. So I don't want to change my disability. I want to walk with my feet in Paradise." Allah rewarded her by showing her the Prophet (sallallahu 'alayhi wa salaam) three times in her dream. Allah took her soul after her last surgery. Three days before, in her dream, she had a cup in her hands and the Prophet was driving a car while she was sitting beside him. May Allah have mercy on her soul.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Umm Malik
11-07-2015, 01:41 PM
you can show here channel on youtube way to happiness رحموني هاجر

this is the little on youtube you will found her because i cant put links in my topic :(

story of patient of little girl with disability 7 years old
let's learn together with hadjer :)little girl with disability give advices to children

رات رسول الله قبل موتها ثلاث مرات .. طفلة تصف رسول الله لاول مرة تراه في منامها بعمر 4 سنوات

Umm Malik
12-28-2015, 10:27 AM

patient of disabled little girl 7 years old who saw the prophet 3 t in her dream before her death

sister herb
12-28-2015, 10:55 AM
I think this saying fits well to this thread:

May Allah grant this little girl to the highest level of Jannah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Umm Malik
12-28-2015, 11:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
I think this saying fits well to this thread:

May Allah grant this little girl to the highest level of Jannah.
thank you so much sister
jazaki lahu khayran for this butiful word
may allah reward you okhti

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.