/* */

PDA

View Full Version : *NEW* History of Islam Podcast!

Rukn
11-07-2015, 07:41 PM
I am starting a History of Islam Podcast it is going to be a weekly podcast on the history of Islam. A blog will accompany the podcast with an episode guide, information and updates. Interesting tidbits such as maps, topical articles and content will be posted there also.
The project release date is going to be announced real soon, the 1st episode will be uploaded definitely this month. So if you're one of those who is interested follow the blog to stay updated. If you think there's a better way of keeping people updated please let me know.

Any other query/feedback/advice is welcomed.

Cover Art Final Vote!

At the moment I have 2 finalists for cover art for the podcast cast your vote for which one you prefer. Please keep in mind that the cover art is also the iTunes icon so it will also be viewed at a smaller (thumbnail) size.
The strawpoll and imgur links are all on the blog.

historyofislampodcast[DOT]blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/cover-art-final-vote.html

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.