View Full Version : is this ok

kioscetakOnline
11-08-2015, 03:58 PM
Is backbiting ok.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
M.I.A.
11-08-2015, 05:42 PM
http://www.islamicboard.com/general/...hypocrite.html

i dont backbite but sometimes i feel like people make me look stupid on purpose.

is being angry at them ok?

allah swt raises and lowers as he wills.

...i would think of something funny to say but i couldnt

BeTheChange
11-08-2015, 05:50 PM
Asalamualykum,

You be the judge.

Please visit:

http://www.kalamullah.com/backbiting...e-effects.html

strivingobserver98
11-08-2015, 06:00 PM
"... Nor backbite one another; would any of you like to eat the flesh of his dead brother? You would abhor it." (Qur'an 49:12)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
mihja
11-14-2015, 03:51 AM
Backbiting Muslims is a sin, ALLAH Said

[49:12]

O ye who believe! Shun much suspicion; for lo! some suspicion is a crime. And spy not, neither backbite one another. Would one of you love to eat the flesh of his dead brother ? Ye abhor that (so abhor the other)! And keep your duty (to Allah). Lo! Allah is Relenting, Merciful.

One shikh was talking about the same subject and said backbiting non-muslims is not a sin, but backbiting is not a characteristic of DA"EIA (preacher).

SofiaMonroe
01-02-2016, 01:40 AM
:salam:

Of course it's not ok. It was reported that Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said "A backbiter will not enter paradise".
Too scary to risk it if you ask me...

TMGuide
01-02-2016, 06:37 AM
My Momma always said the one who gossips with you gossips about you so if you find a backbiter who don't gossip he/she may just have a backbone! :p

But seriously both are not allowed, and should be stayed away from insha allaah.

hisnameiszzz
01-02-2016, 01:52 PM
Oh no. Back biting is wrong. Stay away from people who back bite please.

Normally at work people say I am miserable and quiet and don't always mix in with others. Well everyone in my team back bites non stop. So I would rather sit on my own and not talk to them.

Back biting is a major sin so please be careful. The woman from next door loves a good back biting session. She is always at it on the balcony. If I go into our bathroom and the window is open you can hear her telling all about everyone and sundry. My Mom used to be friends with her ages ago but she then stopped as all her chats were moaning and whingeing about other people.

People in our community know how unkind the woman next door is and people brand her a nasty gossip. That's what happens to back biters.

If you have spare time pray something or try out a new hobby.

Good luck.

ardianto
01-02-2016, 03:44 PM
Do you have funny or interesting experience?. Do you have idea, or dream about future?.

When you chat with your friends, share your experience, or your idea, or your dream. In Shaa Allah, talk about yourself will prevent you from talk about someone else.

TMGuide
01-03-2016, 04:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
Do you have funny or interesting experience?. Do you have idea, or dream about future?.

When you chat with your friends, share your experience, or your idea, or your dream. In Shaa Allah, talk about yourself will prevent you from talk about someone else.
This is actually really good advice, jazakallaah khair.

azc
01-03-2016, 11:52 AM
No, it's a big sin.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!