/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How well do you know Hadith?

جوري
11-08-2015, 08:32 PM
If you don't know basics of Islam you'll shop around on the net for whatever satisfies your personal desire - that's what it means to make your own God and then you are no different than mushriks or kaffirs.

: ( أفرأيت من اتخذ إلهه هواه وأضله الله على علم وختم على سمعه وقلبه وجعل على بصره غشاوة فمن يهديه من بعد الله أفلا تذكرون ( 23 ) )

Have you seen he who has taken as his god his [own] desire, and Allah has sent him astray due to knowledge and has set a seal upon his hearing and his heart and put over his vision a veil? So who will guide him after Allah ? Then will you not be reminded?

Isn't it time you returned to the Quran and sunnah regardless of how affable the traits and accolades of your chosen scholar?

Scholars are like salt if the salt is good it reasons and seasons and if bad then must be discarded.

I am going to start correcting your Hadith misconceptions one at a time of what Allah :swt: enables me.

اشتهر على ألسنة الناس أن جنازة يهودي مرّت بالنبي فبكى! فقيل له في ذلك؟ فقال: (نفس أفلتت منّي إلى النار)! وهذه قصة باطلة لا أصل لها!

It has become popular that people say that the prophet passed by a funeral for a Jew and wept stating 'a soul that was lost from me to hell
this is an erroneous story 'along with the one about his sick Jewish neighbor who was visited by the concerned prophet that he was missing a few days without leaving his refuse in front of the prophet's house and accepted Islam due to that act of kindness .
In fact the prophet had a Jewish slave whom he invited to Islam and he accepted without the sob story of manure on the doorway and sickness and all that.
Is this meant to 'humanize' Islam to non Muslims perhaps and these stories falsely attributed as Hadith became popular at the hands of some scholars like as'sharawi who was in reality a Sufist!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
M.I.A.
11-08-2015, 09:04 PM
I am always sceptical of hadith,

But as with the one you mentioned.. There are extremes of error.

The one you pick may not be of any concern to Allah swt, but it is a definition of your character.

جوري
11-08-2015, 09:22 PM
There's a science to Hadith and it's an integral part of Islam.
i am going to use this thread to correct not argue

As for what's important to Allah :swt: and what isn't
SAHIH INTERNATIONAL

When you received it with your tongues and said with your mouths that of which you had no knowledge and thought it was insignificant while it was, in the sight of Allah , tremendous.

M.I.A.
11-08-2015, 09:28 PM
I understand I'm not trying to argue the science.

I'm just trying to argue the perspective of the fabrication..

It is humanising Islam to extremes.

They are also written differently to those that quote the prophet Muhammed pbuh directly..

From those that I can remember, feel free to correct me.

I appolagise again.. My ignorance proceeds me.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
11-08-2015, 10:54 PM
The Hadith about Abu lahab being spared punishment on Mondays for sparing a slave girl when he learned about the birth of the prophet is also a fabrication حديث (أن العذاب يُخفف عن أبي لهب كل يوم اثنين بسبب اعتاقه لثويبة مولاته لما بشرته بمولد النبيّ ﷺ) لا أصل له! وهو كذب.

جوري
11-08-2015, 11:47 PM
الحديث المشهور: (الربا أشد من ست وثلاثين زنية...) منكر لا يصح! وأصله من قول كعب الأحبار.والأحاديث التي فيها أن الغيبة أشدّ من الزنا منكرة!

the Hadith that usury is worse than 36 acts of fornication is not sahih and its roots are from the scribes 'أحبار'
Comes from ink that's the etymology ie the scribes 'those who pen' usually get creative because well they can
also any Hadith where backbiting is worse than fornication are all erroneous!

sins are classified as Cardinal or otherwise so refer to proper teaching!

جوري
11-08-2015, 11:59 PM

حديث (وما مررتُ بملإٍ من الملائكة ليلَةَ أُسْرِيَ بِي إِلاَّ قَالُوا: عليكَ بالحجَامَةِ يا مُحَمَّدُ) حديث منكر! استنكره أبو حاتم الرازي.
the Hadith which states I didn't pass any angels on the night of Israa save that they stressed hijamah'
is erroneous denied by Abu Hatem Al'Razi even though Al'Albani endorsed it

if you're interested in more in depth understanding of science of Hadith and isnad please refer to the scholar Dr. Khalid Al'Hayek but you'll need to have an in depth understanding of Arabic
learning Arabic isn't a bad idea as Omar ibn Al-khatab said learn Arabic for it will teach you wisdom.

جوري
11-09-2015, 12:01 AM
The religion of rawafid shi3as is based on
khums basically stealing, tuqya basically lying and mut'a basically adultery
Any person who fails to recognise their kuffr is also a kaffir!

جوري
11-09-2015, 12:10 AM
تكلّم بأدلة علمية على منهجية المحدثين وإلا فاتركنا

speak with that which you can evince or leave us be

2:148
For each [religious following] is a direction toward which it faces. So race to [all that is] good.

ZeeshanParvez
11-12-2015, 09:44 AM
The Hadith about Adam (peace be upon him) asking Allah forgiveness for his sins by the Tawassul of Muhammad (sallallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) is fabricated.

وقال الØ-اكم : هذا Ø-ديث صØ-ÙŠØ- الإسناد

هكذا قال الØ-اكم ! وقد تعقبه جمع من العلماء ØŒ وأنكروا عليه تصØ-ÙŠØ-Ù‡ لهذا الØ-ديث ØŒ ÙˆØ-كموا على هذا الØ-ديث بأنه باطل موضوع ØŒ وبينوا أن الØ-اكم نفسه قد تناقض في هذا الØ-ديث .

وهذه بعض أقوالهم في ذلك :

قال الذهبي متعقبا على كلام الØ-اكم السابق : بل موضوع ØŒ وعبد الرØ-من واهٍ ØŒ وعبد الله بن مسلم الفهري لا أدري من هو اهـ .

وقال الذهبي أيضاً في "ميزان الاعتدال" : خبر باطل اهـ .

وأقره الØ-افظ ابن Ø-جر في "لسان الميزان" .

وقال البيهقي : تفرد به عبد الرØ-من بن زيد بن أسلم، من هذا الوجه، وهو ضعيف اهـ . وأقره ابن كثير في البداية والنهاية (2/323) .

وقال الألباني في السلسلة الضعيفة (25) : موضوع

Haakim said it is authentic in regards to chain of narrators but other scholars criticized him for saying this in regards to the Hadith which clearly is fabricated.

Al-Dhahabi said it is fabricated

Al-Haafiz Ibn Hajar also attested what Al-Dhahabi said

Al-Bayhaqi said that it is only narrated by Abd Al-Rahmaan bin Zaid and he is weak

Ibn Katheer attested to this

Al-'albaani said the Hadith is fabricated.

Linkdeutscher
12-17-2015, 05:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ZeeshanParvez
The Hadith about Adam (peace be upon him) asking Allah forgiveness for his sins by the Tawassul of Muhammad (sallallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) is fabricated.

وقال الØ*اكم : هذا Ø*ديث صØ*ÙŠØ* الإسناد

هكذا قال الØ*اكم ! وقد تعقبه جمع من العلماء ØŒ وأنكروا عليه تصØ*ÙŠØ*Ù‡ لهذا الØ*ديث ØŒ ÙˆØ*كموا على هذا الØ*ديث بأنه باطل موضوع ØŒ وبينوا أن الØ*اكم نفسه قد تناقض في هذا الØ*ديث .

وهذه بعض أقوالهم في ذلك :

قال الذهبي متعقبا على كلام الØ*اكم السابق : بل موضوع ØŒ وعبد الرØ*من واهٍ ØŒ وعبد الله بن مسلم الفهري لا أدري من هو اهـ .

وقال الذهبي أيضاً في "ميزان الاعتدال" : خبر باطل اهـ .

وأقره الØ*افظ ابن Ø*جر في "لسان الميزان" .

وقال البيهقي : تفرد به عبد الرØ*من بن زيد بن أسلم، من هذا الوجه، وهو ضعيف اهـ . وأقره ابن كثير في البداية والنهاية (2/323) .

وقال الألباني في السلسلة الضعيفة (25) : موضوع

Haakim said it is authentic in regards to chain of narrators but other scholars criticized him for saying this in regards to the Hadith which clearly is fabricated.

Al-Dhahabi said it is fabricated

Al-Haafiz Ibn Hajar also attested what Al-Dhahabi said

Al-Bayhaqi said that it is only narrated by Abd Al-Rahmaan bin Zaid and he is weak

Ibn Katheer attested to this

Al-'albaani said the Hadith is fabricated.
Zeeshan Parvez said the hadith is fabricated.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.