/* */

PDA

View Full Version : which country is most islamophobic?

BilalKid
11-08-2015, 09:49 PM
^o)

usa or a middle east country??

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Snow
11-08-2015, 09:56 PM
Israel is trying to win that competition.

strivingobserver98
11-09-2015, 03:24 AM
According to this picture, in EU Italy has most unfavorable position on Muslims. Surprising to see because I thought it would be France.

Karl
11-09-2015, 03:59 AM
Egypt is pro West and anti Islam. The government that is. Yeah Israel is anti Islam but they fear far right white Christian fundamentalists and neo NAZI the most. Even some Rabbis and President Sarkozy were raving that they have to get rid of whites. That's why Western Zionist media is so pro miscegenation for whites to mix with Asians. Maybe they fear that the pendulum will swing the other way and the liberal lefty whites may turn into right wingers. This may happen in Europe as the Asian parasites pour in, the Europeans might flip out and start cleaning house including the Jews.
Everything has a cause and effect. I don't think it is Islam phobic more tribal territorialism.

USA is an immigrant country so they are more tolerant of different cultures to a point. You must obey their laws so your culture is made superficial if you live there. And the State is all pervading.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Karl
11-09-2015, 04:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by فرحان
According to this picture, in EU Italy has most unfavorable position on Muslims. Surprising to see because I thought it would be France.

This is probably based more on race than religion. e.g. the Greeks have hated the Turks way back to the Trojan wars, they were both pagans then but that doesn't make any difference . Poles generally don't like anybody darker than them especially Gypsies that leave a mess and steal from the farmers etc. Italy was under Muslim control for a long time in the past that's why a lot of them look like Arabs and Turks, they converted to Christianity rather than getting kicked out. It is Roman Catholic turf now and is bound to dislike Muslims coming in.

AhmedGassama
11-09-2015, 05:26 AM
I personally think that France is the most islamophobic country in the world, especially their people.

Karl
11-09-2015, 08:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AhmedGassama
I personally think that France is the most islamophobic country in the world, especially their people.
Yes because France is full of Zionists. President Sarkozy and Hollande both Zionist Jews. What are the odds?

جوري
11-09-2015, 11:01 AM
I was on a tour of Europe this summer
mostly Europeans just want your money their economy is stagnant and their streets save for a few natural wonders wreak.
i was astonished by the amount of rich gulf Arabs in Switzerland and Austria most of my surprise was over their frivolity - their next door neighbors are literally being droned and cluster bombed from their gulf funding and allies with kaffirs while they go mindlessly gallivanting in malls in niqab but smoking obese and not working but have maids from some exotic far eastern place.
Germany and Austria have good transportation system but everything is closed by 5 unless you're looking to get drunk with some misguided teenagers
France has a good sizeable Muslim population but had third world written all over it even in their best hotels air conditioning is missing toilets don't flush etc
good to get it out of your system if you think there's allure there but I wouldn't recommend it.

Eric H
11-09-2015, 12:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by BilalKid
^o)

I have become giraffeophobic, I keep having visions of this giraffe with a big head and little legs falling over all the time.

I need to see a doctor, there must be tablets I can take.

Banu_Hashim
11-09-2015, 01:14 PM
I'd probably say Hungary or some other eastern European country. Hungary actually had the audacity to say that they didn't want Muslim refugees fleeing Syria/Iraq etc.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/0...064140564.html

Eastern europe and parts of central europe are racist, islamophobic, xenophobic; all the "phobics" you can think of. France has a sizeable muslim population but treats them like sh**. I live in the UK and have done so all my life, and with all the faults that it has I find it is far more accommodating when you compare it to other western/european countries. Some say Ireland is good for Muslims, though I've never been.

Abz2000
11-09-2015, 02:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by BilalKid
^o)

The country that is most Islamophobic is the country whose people are the most ignorant, or most deserving of the wrath of Allah.

Scimitar
11-09-2015, 02:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Eric H
I have become giraffeophobic, I keep having visions of this giraffe with a big head and little legs falling over all the time.

I need to see a doctor, there must be tablets I can take.

:D

Scimi

Karl
11-10-2015, 12:49 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Banu_Hashim
I'd probably say Hungary or some other eastern European country. Hungary actually had the audacity to say that they didn't want Muslim refugees fleeing Syria/Iraq etc.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/0...064140564.html

Eastern europe and parts of central europe are racist, islamophobic, xenophobic; all the "phobics" you can think of. France has a sizeable muslim population but treats them like sh**. I live in the UK and have done so all my life, and with all the faults that it has I find it is far more accommodating when you compare it to other western/european countries. Some say Ireland is good for Muslims, though I've never been.
Well it is un Islamic to go and live in non Muslim countries so they obviously believe the Syrians are invaders.

Eric H
11-10-2015, 08:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar

Scimi
I am no longer giraffeophobic, thank you so much, you have hidden talents doctor Scimi, I will stop taking the meds now.:phew

Eric

Scimitar
11-10-2015, 02:14 PM
Im developing a mistrust for my shadow now. Bloody thing won't leave me alone.

Scimi

Eric H
11-10-2015, 10:07 PM
Greetings and peace be with you all,

This is very short notice, but 'Interfaith Week' starts this Sunday in the Uk. Check out your local interfaith websites, there may be opportunities to build some links in your communities. It might be an opportunity to invite people to your mosque, anything to do with food is good as an introduction.

In the spirit of praying for justice for all people

Eric

Eric H
11-10-2015, 10:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
Im developing a mistrust for my shadow now. Bloody thing won't leave me alone.

Scimi

See what I have to put up with, my shadow gets on my nerves !

rIaXNyZ 1?1 -

p9NCfIi 1?1 -

Scimitar
11-11-2015, 05:40 AM
Annoying. I did trick him once,

but he got his revenge

I was like - it's only a water bottle... but they shot me in the leg anyway.

Then I woke up with my head in bowl of cornflakes. :D

sister herb
11-11-2015, 09:35 AM
Great pics - but quite far from the topic. ;D

Physicist
11-12-2015, 11:52 AM
What about East Asia countries? As far as I know many are simply made Islam outlaw, Japan, China, etc. Cambodia, where I'm now is also known for it, didn't see any muslim here (I came here before could even imagine i may adopt Islam)

sister herb
11-12-2015, 12:03 PM
What about Myanmar? Muslims have been massacred and oppressed for centuries in there and it seems to continue all the time.

Any ways, what ever country or area is the worst place for Muslims - it´s sad we can so easily find so many countries with islamophobia. imsad

fhmn63
11-12-2015, 02:16 PM
America in the Top

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.