/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Long way to Islam

Physicist
11-10-2015, 08:33 AM
Been all my life looking for true and reason, escaped from the indignity in home country, rejected by the western bureaucracy, stripped out of savings by the eastern corruptocracy, only now i started to learn about Islam.
I've been very surprised how much it differs from what usually is being assumed and how much it correlates with my own values.
I don't call myself Muslim yet, but it seem i accepted Allah in my heart long ago.
I never accept any authority blindly.
There is no master of me, other than Allah, Creator of the Universe, whose Will from the very beginning laid down in the laws of the nature, whose absolute wisdom guide humanity through the suffering to learn the beauty of his Creation, to learn responsibility of the power and to praise Him sincerely.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
11-10-2015, 11:39 AM
Salam alaykum

Welcome to forum. Welcome to Islam too.

Abz2000
11-10-2015, 12:18 PM
I pray that Allah guides you to the truth and acceptance of His Laws and Wisdom.
Best advice i can give is that you focus on the Quran and Seerah then go on to ahadith.
Please try and ignore other opinionated books until you are a little more competent in Quran and Seerah.

strivingobserver98
11-10-2015, 12:58 PM
Welcome to IB :).

May Allah assist you on your journey to the truth.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Physicist
11-10-2015, 03:37 PM
Thank you, brothers and sister!
I tried once to read Quran long ago but understood nothing.
Now even a bit scared. Feel it, like I have to drink the ocean :)
Well, I'm not going to hurry, will read Sura by Sura and look back at my experience and what i know about the universe, how everything is related. Anyway it's up to the Lord which knowledge i do deserve and which i'm not ready for.

Muslim Woman
11-10-2015, 03:55 PM
Hello ,

Welcome here .

U may read short chapters of the holy Quran first . Short chapters are in the last few pages . U may also listen to Quran recitation with meaning .

May Allah makes it easy for you to accept the Truth. Pl. browse forum and feel free to ask any questions u have in mind about Islam.

greenhill
11-10-2015, 03:56 PM
Welcome to the forum.

I suggest you YouTube Jeffrey Lang "The Purpose of Life". It's about 93 minutes long and will be well worth your while.

Wising you a great stay.

:peace:

haiman10
11-13-2015, 05:21 AM
Peace be with you.

My brother... Your spirit demands you to go back home but Devil is fight you... Please read the Quran "Surat Al Alaq 96 ". That Surat helped me sometime when i was still good christian...I realized One True God and Join this Straight Path.... A path of all Prophets from Adam to Muhammad ( peace be upon them)

Physicist
11-13-2015, 06:04 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by haiman10
Peace be with you.

My brother... Your spirit demands you to go back home but Devil is fight you... Please read the Quran "Surat Al Alaq 96 ". That Surat helped me sometime when i was still good christian...I realized One True God and Join this Straight Path.... A path of all Prophets from Adam to Muhammad ( peace be upon them)
For different persons and different situations same Suras giving different answers.
While travelling even through the very sinfull places i didn't see that much lie and spiritual slavery than at home. Any my attempts to fight the evil was only strengthening it. Same time i saw that due to it's false nature, that evel will destroy itself in time by overall lie and corruption. Leaving was the best solution.
I feel my destiny in creating rather than destructing.
Sometime people have to change their home to find their destiny, this is the Guidance for them.
Those my fellow creative ex-citizens who emigrated long ago, created many great things, the Google company for example. Those who stay, created nothing, only destroying themselves.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.