/* */

PDA

View Full Version : new revert...hello!

Mahdy
11-11-2015, 05:12 PM
asalaam alaikum brothers and sisters! :)

i just reverted to Islam a few days ago. i knew instantly it was the best decision i ever made. now i'm just trying to learn as much as i can without overwhelming myself (not easy to do, i've discovered) and make some solid connections with other muslims. i'm happy to be here. :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
lonewolf007
11-11-2015, 05:15 PM
wasalam brother wow thats amazing news subhan'Allah :)

welcome to islam and to the forum, may Allah SWT keep you firm on His deen Ameen

you'll make friends on here in no time insha'Allah, friendly place and friendly peeps :)

Mahdy
11-11-2015, 05:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by lonewolf007
wasalam brother wow thats amazing news subhan'Allah :)

welcome to islam and to the forum, may Allah SWT keep you firm on His deen Ameen

you'll make friends on here in no time insha'Allah, friendly place and friendly peeps :)
thank you sister :) i appreciate it!

strivingobserver98
11-11-2015, 05:19 PM
:wa:

Welcome to IB :)

Subhan Allah that's great news brother! The more you learn about this Deen, the more you will love it. It is indeed your best decision alhamdulilah. Ameen to the duas above.

Interested to see your story into Islam. Feel free to post in these threads:
http://www.islamicboard.com/new-musl...erts-post.html
http://www.islamicboard.com/new-musl...s-post-33.html

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sister herb
11-11-2015, 05:21 PM
Wa alaykumussalam

Welcome to forum. And congratulations about the best decision you have ever made in your life time - become a Muslim.

:statisfie

Mahdy
11-11-2015, 05:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by فرØ-ان
:wa:

Welcome to IB :)

Subhan Allah that's great news brother! The more you learn about this Deen, the more you will love it. It is indeed your best decision alhamdulilah. Ameen to the duas above.

Interested to see your story into Islam. Feel free to post in these threads:
thank you brother! i posted my story in one of those threads. i hope it proves interesting inshallah :)

Mahdy
11-11-2015, 05:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
Wa alaykumussalam

Welcome to forum. And congratulations about the best decision you have ever made in your life time - become a Muslim.

:statisfie
best decision of my life by FAR, Alhamdullilah. thank you for the warm welcome :)

ajr
11-11-2015, 05:30 PM
Wa Salaam,

Ahlan wa Marhaban..Masha Allah...May your path on the road to Guidance be filled with Allah's Rahmah and Mercy...Ameen

Rahman.Moemen
11-11-2015, 05:32 PM
Welcome! Wish you all the health :sunny:

Mahdy
11-11-2015, 05:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ajr
Wa Salaam,

Ahlan wa Marhaban..Masha Allah...May your path on the road to Guidance be filled with Allah's Rahmah and Mercy...Ameen
format_quote Originally Posted by Rahman.Moemen
Welcome! Wish you all the health :sunny:
thank you both! :)

BilalKid
11-11-2015, 05:43 PM
wasalam welcome!! :welcome:

good story :shade:

Mahdy
11-11-2015, 05:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by BilalKid
wasalam welcome!! :welcome:

good story :shade:
much appreciated brother :) it's so good i still don't believe it's real myself haha. it's just so incredible. i never expected this to happen to me, i don't know why it did--which is to say, Allah(swt) guided me here--but i couldn't be more grateful.

Search
11-11-2015, 06:54 PM
:bism:
Assalamu-Alaikum:

Congratulations! Hope you find your reversion and journey In-sha-Allah an fantabulous (lol) experience!
Cheers!

Mahdy
11-11-2015, 06:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Search
:bism:
Assalamu-Alaikum:

Congratulations! Hope you find your reversion and journey In-sha-Allah an fantabulous (lol) experience!
Cheers!
you managed to get inshallah and fantabulous in the same sentence...you're my new favorite. ;) thanks!

greenhill
11-11-2015, 10:15 PM
Welcome to the deen and the forum.

Learning is a lifetime process so, as you said, don't overwhelm yourself.

Wishing you a great stay.

:peace:

Abz2000
11-12-2015, 12:05 AM
Wa'alaikumussalam wa rahmatAllah wa barakaatuHu,
Welcome to Islam my brother, i pray you have a wonderful and blessed journey and that Allah makes all your tests easy until you reach Him with a beaming and happy face coz u won the race.
You put a smile on my face before i go to sleep anyways, gonna read your story first though :)

I hope you'll be visiting the forum regularly.

Peace,
Your brother Abz

eesa the kiwi
11-12-2015, 12:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mahdy

i just reverted to Islam a few days ago. i knew instantly it was the best decision i ever made. now i'm just trying to learn as much as i can without overwhelming myself (not easy to do, i've discovered) and make some solid connections with other muslims. i'm happy to be here. :)
welcome brother
im a revert too alhamdulilah
if you have any questions or if there is anything we can do please let us know

TMGuide
11-12-2015, 12:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mahdy

Mashaa allaah, Welcome! May Allah bless you with friendships/conecctions that are good for you in this world and the hereafter.:statisfie

Mahdy
11-12-2015, 06:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by greenhill
Welcome to the deen and the forum.

Learning is a lifetime process so, as you said, don't overwhelm yourself.

Wishing you a great stay.

:peace:
thanks so much! that's the plan. slow and steady. :)

format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000
Wa'alaikumussalam wa rahmatAllah wa barakaatuHu,
Welcome to Islam my brother, i pray you have a wonderful and blessed journey and that Allah makes all your tests easy until you reach Him with a beaming and happy face coz u won the race.
You put a smile on my face before i go to sleep anyways, gonna read your story first though :)

I hope you'll be visiting the forum regularly.

Peace,
Your brother Abz
that made my day, brother. any day where i can put a smile on someone's face is a good day indeed.

format_quote Originally Posted by eesa the kiwi
welcome brother
im a revert too alhamdulilah
if you have any questions or if there is anything we can do please let us know
i sure will! thanks bro! :)

format_quote Originally Posted by TMGuide
Mashaa allaah, Welcome! May Allah bless you with friendships/conecctions that are good for you in this world and the hereafter.:statisfie
i appreciate it very much!

Physicist
11-12-2015, 08:30 AM
Assalamu aleikum brother!
I'm a new revert too.
The first step is the most important one of the millions of the big journey.
I wish Allah will give you strength and wisdom for your way to Him.
Be steady, you may meet many difficulties on your way, solve everything with the peace in mind and strengthen your faith.
In sha Allah!

Mahdy
11-12-2015, 04:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Physicist
Assalamu aleikum brother!
I'm a new revert too.
The first step is the most important one of the millions of the big journey.
I wish Allah will give you strength and wisdom for your way to Him.
Be steady, you may meet many difficulties on your way, solve everything with the peace in mind and strengthen your faith.
In sha Allah!
wa alaikum asalaam! thank you brother!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.