/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ayatul Kursi

ajr
11-11-2015, 08:46 PM
Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Messenger (ï·º) ordered me to guard the Zakat revenue of Ramadan. Then somebody came to me and started stealing from the foodstuff. I caught him and said, "I will take you to Allah's Messenger (ï·º)!" Then Abu Huraira described the whole narration and said: That person said (to me), "(Please don't take me to Allah's Messenger (ï·º) and I will tell you a few words by which Allah will benefit you.) When you go to your bed, recite Ayat-al-Kursi, (2.255) for then there will be a guard from Allah who will protect you all night long, and Satan will not be able to come near you till dawn." (When the Prophet (ï·º) heard the story) he said (to me), "He (who came to you at night) told you the truth although he is a liar; and it was Satan." Sahih Bukhari Book 66, Hadith 32, Book of Virtues of the Quran

Ayat al-Kursi
Allahu la ilaha illa huwa Al -Haiyul-Qaiyum
La ta'khudhuhu sinatun wa la nawm
lahu ma fi as-samawati wa ma fil-'ard
Man dhal-ladhi yashfa'u 'indahu illa bi-idhnihi
Ya'lamu ma bayna aydihim wa ma khalfahum
wa la yuhituna bi shai'in min 'ilmihi illa bima sha'a
Wasi'a kursiyuhus-samawati wal ard
wa la ya'uduhu hifdhuhuma wa Hu wal 'Aliyul-Adheem
Allah – there is no deity except Him, the Ever-Living, the Sustainer of [all] existence. Neither drowsiness overtakes Him nor sleep. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. Who is it that can intercede with Him except by His permission? He knows what is [presently] before them and what will be after them, and they encompass not a thing of His knowledge except for what He wills. His Kursi extends over the heavens and the earth, and their preservation tires Him not. And He is the Most High, the Most Great. ‪#‎Quran‬ 2:255.

The benefits and virtues of this Ayah are numerous and here are some of them:
•A Guarantee of Paradise in sha Allah!
•In it the Most Great Name of Allah (ismullahi al-’atham) is mentioned.
•It protects one’s self, property and home from the shaiyateen (devils) and brings one relief from difficulties.
•The believer who recites it following an obligatory salah is under the Care and Protection of Allah until the commencement of the next prayer.
•It is the only place in the Quran where the Kursi (Footstool of Allah) is mentioned
•It brings an abundance of blessings when recited and blown upon food and drink

In Sha Allah, lets start reciting this regularly to receive the Ajr, teach it to someone that don’t know it…lets remind each other about the virtues and benefits of the Greatest Verse in the Holy Quran…

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.