/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Leopraecordia from WUP

Leoprecordia
11-13-2015, 08:17 PM
AOA,

A certain someone is responsible for bringing me here from WUP ;D (WakeUp Project). My opinions over various topics have evolved over time and it has been some years since I was actively posting on forums any way. I've already noticed a few familiar faces from WUP around here so I thought I'd keep the same alias as well.

I'm a husband, a father to the sweetest girl this world has ever known, a recent self-defense instructor plus IT nerd, and still an avid video gamer when I get time (never gonna grow up!). I probably won't be posting here much but a couple topics caught my eye and I have a few questions I'd like to ask in the near future, so I hope this will be a suitable place for that, iA.

See you all around:peace:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
11-13-2015, 09:13 PM
Wa alaykumussalam

Welcome to forum. Hopely you will enjoy your stay in here and find answers to your possible future questions too.

AhmedGassama
11-13-2015, 10:01 PM
Hey, you finally made it here bro

Welcome to the forum :)

Leoprecordia
11-14-2015, 12:20 AM
Thank you both. Yeah, I was going to post last night but for some reason the website wasn't sending me my password reset e-mail for "Leopraecordia". I don't even remember ever creating that account but it was tied in to my e-mail, so it was definitely me. So I just took out a letter and used the same name. Any how, I can't write any more threads because my account apparently still needs to be approved by an admin.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AhmedGassama
11-14-2015, 12:52 AM
No worries, brother Farhan will fix it in-sha'Allah

syed_z
11-14-2015, 02:06 AM
Asalaam O Alaikum...

Nice to see you here...

My time at WUP was good MashA'Allah .... will see you around brother...

Scimitar
11-14-2015, 02:11 AM
Assalaam alaikum and welcome bro Leo :)

Scimi

Leoprecordia
11-14-2015, 04:14 AM
Walaikum as'salaam guys! Thank you for the warm welcomes.

strivingobserver98
11-14-2015, 08:38 AM
:wa:

Welcome to the forum bro :). Your account should be working now :ia:.

Leoprecordia
11-14-2015, 06:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by فرحان
:wa:

Welcome to the forum bro :). Your account should be working now :ia:.
Thank you :statisfie

Mahdy
11-15-2015, 01:50 AM
asalaam alaikum brother! welcome! :)

lonewolf007
11-15-2015, 10:47 PM
wasalam brother, welcome to the foam, hope you benefit from it insha'Allah :)

good to have you on board :)

Leoprecordia
11-16-2015, 01:09 AM
walaikum as'salaams!

Thanks and iA!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!