/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is it wrong if Muslim sisters removed their hijabs or niqabs in this difficult time?

AliHT
11-14-2015, 12:50 PM
Is it wrong if Muslim sisters removed their hijabs or niqabs in this difficult time?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BilalKid
11-14-2015, 01:00 PM
hijab is commandment from Allah swt :Alhumdill

shafat10
11-14-2015, 06:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AliHT
Is it wrong if Muslim sisters removed their hijabs or niqabs in this difficult time?
You sir need to define difficult times.
Difficult as in what? The government doesn't allow it by law? Or difficult as in some women wants to attract men and they can't do it because of Hijab?
Define difficult times.
God bless.

syed_z
11-14-2015, 06:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by shafat10
Or difficult as in some women wants to attract men and they can't do it because of Hijab?
There are many women, Muslim or non-muslim who do not wear Hijab not to attract men, but because it has become the norm. A strong culture makes effects on the weaker cultures, this has been the norm in the history of mankind. Western Culture has made a great impact on the minds of men and women in the past century I would say.

Therefore non hijabi girls are not immoral from the hearts, they're just used to a way of life they were brought up following. Hope you understand bro :)

May Allah (swt) purify our hearts...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MuslimInshallah
11-14-2015, 06:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by shafat10
Define difficult times.
Assalaamu alaikum Shafat,

(mildly) I believe what AliHT might be referring to, is Muslim women bearing the brunt of fear in their larger societies due to their visibility. The fear that seeps through society and ends in not-so-nice people feeling they can vent their weaknesses into acts towards Muslim women such as: insulting them, harassing them, denying them employment, denying them the usual protections for the vulnerable, and even assaulting them.

Personally, I think the OP's question is a very valid one, and merits being debated.

May Allah, the One, Help us to unite to work together and support one another.

shafat10
11-14-2015, 06:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by syed_z
There are many women, Muslim or non-muslim who do not wear Hijab not to attract men, but because it has become the norm. A strong culture makes effects on the weaker cultures, this has been the norm in the history of mankind. Western Culture has made a great impact on the minds of men and women in the past century I would say.

Therefore non hijabi girls are not immoral from the hearts, they're just used to a way of life they were brought up following. Hope you understand bro :)

May Allah (swt) purify our hearts...
First off, to being with, something that I always believe:
A woman who doesn't wear Hijab but is modest is still better than a woman who wears Hijab but is immodest.

Now having said that, let us continue the discu... Oh wait, that one sentence I believe clarified all our discussions and my views :D.

Hope this helps xD, and yes I agree with you, hence something that I believe since many years... ^.

:) God bless.

shafat10
11-14-2015, 06:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MuslimInshallah
Assalaamu alaikum Shafat,

(mildly) I believe what AliHT might be referring to, is Muslim women bearing the brunt of fear in their larger societies due to their visibility. The fear that seeps through society and ends in not-so-nice people feeling they can vent their weaknesses into acts towards Muslim women such as: insulting them, harassing them, denying them employment, denying them the usual protections for the vulnerable, and even assaulting them.

Personally, I think the OP's question is a very valid one, and merits being debated.

May Allah, the One, Help us to unite to work together and support one another.
Well if that's the case, then I believe it's about states which don't follow Islam.
I then really can't continue the discussion because I don't hold any knowledge or experience in this issue, as I was born in a Muslim country and I also live abroad in a Muslim country where we don't face such issues Alhamdulillah.
Hope you and others can help him then. :).
And... Walaikum Assalam wa Rahmatulla wa Barkatu, :).

Ummshareef
11-15-2015, 03:25 PM
Hijab is a command from Allah swt, so there if never a reason to remove them.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.