/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Uganda Rural Islamic Community in Need

haiman10
11-15-2015, 11:43 AM
In the Name Of Allah. Most Garcious .Most Merciful.

Assalam Alaikum brothers and Sisters.

I am brother Haiman Katabalwa from E.Africa Uganda coming from rural community with about 500 Muslims families. I am new on this forum however i would like to use this opportunity to introduce our newly formed project which aims to support and educate Orphans and Vulnerable children including poor families to help improve their standard of living.

About our project, tow years ago we managed to raise funds and build mosque in our community as starting point and now we have land next to our mosque that we want to develop by building orphanage school and home .... This is not to help Muslims only but entire community members and children...I am here to proposal to any one who reads this and can donate.... Your donation will be highly appreciate ...any kind of donation towards building of Orphanage school and Home... I am sure Allah (swt) will reward you the best... As He said in Quran " Is there any reward for good other than good?.
Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you both deny?.

Thank you whoever reads this and you may get to me through my email haiman10 at Gmail .Com for further explanations.

Assalam Alaikum. BROTHER Haiman.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.